Democrat senator know not what he is talking abouyt

the annoying thing

First a ar 15 fires from a magazine not a .30 cal clip and most are 15s are made in .223 or 5,56 and are .22 caliber.

Next he said it can fire 30 rounds in half a second lol its a semi auto rifle and in half a second you would be lucky to fire 1 round..

Next you cant buy or sell a ghost gun legally and you are only making the receiver here are some pics of what a receiver is https://www.google.com/search?q=ar+...A&biw=1225&bih=602&dpr=1#imgrc=MozLGom1PFlNeM

I have built several ar 15s and have not used a polymer receiver as I dont fell they are tough enough for my rifles intended use. Now to build one you still have to buy a lot a upper reciver the internal guts for trigger and recoil operation the gas tubes guand grips the bolt and barrel sights etc and put it all together .
The antio gun fanatics are not very well informed and rarely know the actual facts but when they lie it sure sounds good just like joe.

Werbung:
First a ar 15 fires from a magazine not a .30 cal clip and most are 15s are made in .223 or 5,56 and are .22 caliber.

Next he said it can fire 30 rounds in half a second lol its a semi auto rifle and in half a second you would be lucky to fire 1 round..

Next you cant buy or sell a ghost gun legally and you are only making the receiver here are some pics of what a receiver is https://www.google.com/search?q=ar+...A&biw=1225&bih=602&dpr=1#imgrc=MozLGom1PFlNeM

I have built several ar 15s and have not used a polymer receiver as I dont fell they are tough enough for my rifles intended use. Now to build one you still have to buy a lot a upper reciver the internal guts for trigger and recoil operation the gas tubes guand grips the bolt and barrel sights etc and put it all together .
The antio gun fanatics are not very well informed and rarely know the actual facts but when they lie it sure sounds good just like joe.
I know nothing about this, but I support the 2nd Amendment.

Werbung:
Back