Anti-Gay Concentration Camps

Werbung:
Meaning it's not polluted with leftwing talking points? :rolleyes:

I provided a reasonable sourcebook done by a respected researcher--sorry I didn't have a soundbite for you. As far as AIDS goes, well if you are interested you can find a ton of info on the internet. Africa is especially hard hit while at the same time being one of the most anti-gay places on the planet. How do you reconcile though things if it's a gay disease?

Heterosexuals get AIDS, Rick. It's your problem, too.

The causes of AIDS, with extremely rare exceptions, are well known and preventable with certainty. Do not engage in unsafe sex, do not shoot up intravenous drugs. Taxpayers have been looted for billions of dollars in AIDS research money so that gays acn screw each other without condoms.

The causes of AIDS, with extremely rare exceptions, are well known and preventable with certainty. Do not engage in unsafe sex, do not shoot up intravenous drugs. Taxpayers have been looted for billions of dollars in AIDS research money so that gays acn screw each other without condoms.

"unsafe sex" includes heterosexual sex as well. Your conclusion does not match the rest of your post.

"unsafe sex" includes heterosexual sex as well. Your conclusion does not match the rest of your post.

I was speaking shorthand. Unsafe sense in the sense I mean here is "gay" sex. But the "safe" part in the usual usage does come in, because bisexual men (ie, "partly gay" men) can spread it to hetero wives and gfs. The threat to heteros has been greatly overblown by gay propaganda. The book "The Myth of Heterosexual Aids" describes how some workers at the CDC early in the epidemic exaggerated the threat to heteros to gain support for AIDS research money. To an overwhelming degree, AIDS in the US remains a homosexual and intravenous drug user disease.

In Africa it is unprotected HETEROSEXUAL contact that is the main source of the spread of AIDS. It's not considered "manly" to use a condom and women are of such low status that they cannot demand that men use condoms.

In Africa it is unprotected HETEROSEXUAL contact that is the main source of the spread of AIDS. It's not considered "manly" to use a condom and women are of such low status that they cannot demand that men use condoms.

Well SURE - in africa everyone screws everyone else and you have 50% rates. You have all kinds of other crap that never happens here, like huge numbers of people dying from polio and malaria. I'm talking about the US.

You sound like you're just looking for a way to attack, Rick. Lesbians have the lowest rates of AIDS, as I recall. Maybe only they should be having sex. :rolleyes:

As I indicated, in a place like that with an utter lack of appropriate norms, morality, rule of law, etc, and with everyone f__ing everyone else, OF COURSE the bi guys will give it to the women, who will spread it through the heterosexual population. Once again, my comments about AIDS were with regard to the US.

You sound like you're just looking for a way to attack, Rick. Lesbians have the lowest rates of AIDS, as I recall. Maybe only they should be having sex.

How old are you - 8? It's OBVIOUS why the lez rate should be low. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Your understanding of AIDS is juvenile. I was making a joke about your ideas.

Whatever the subject is, you prove over and over again that you don't know what you're talking about and create dozens of substance-free posts - your name is well-chosen - you pepper this place with your trademark specks. :D

Back