Anthony Weiner Twitter Photo scandal

from what I can recall yes some of the harassing was political.

here is from today..him on Rachel Maddow...saying basicly that the photo may have started out being him..and used out of context...

some possible easy things someone could have done...and have it be a pic of him...but have it no loot like what you see there...

1. take large pic, zoon in on the junk, crop...only show that...
2. take that said pic and photo shop a bit more Weiner for Anthony..and post it.

this segment here did a pretty good job showing how easy this would be ..
also pointed out that all of his other pics, listed in the file name the name of what took the pic..aka said blackberry on there....the pic in question did not..also it showed signed of photoshoping.

I still don't see how this exonerates Weiner. I crop my own photos so they'll fit certain formats. I don't get the significance of the Blackberry. What struck me is that he has never denied this, he's only trying to cast reasonable doubt.

Werbung:
I still don't see how this exonerates Weiner. I crop my own photos so they'll fit certain formats. I don't get the significance of the Blackberry. What struck me is that he has never denied this, he's only trying to cast reasonable doubt.

He denied sending it...thats the only part that really means anything...

when I take a pic with my phone, it has a preset file name set it uses to save them...for example on mine is may be gravity 2333333 , gravity 23333334, ext...all of his file names had the word Blackberry in them.. the only one that did not have the type of file name was this one..aka say I hacked into his account....stole a pic...cropped it, did some photoshop, and resaved it..and when I saved it I named it something else to find easier....then repost it...it would be clear looking at the file names that something was wrong about this one.

He denied that he sent anything from the start, and that he posted it...
If he did not send it, then the worse thing you can find him guilty of is, having a pic someplace, maybe on his phone..of his junk ( and not even naked) ...what would be the big deal?

But that's my problem, he didn't deny it. He says things like "that's ridiculous", or "do you really think I'd do that?", or "I have better things to do"....so on and so forth. He has never said that he didn't do it.

As for the tech angle, the reason he didn't go to the FBI is because he doesn't want them to start tracking packets. He did it.:)

PFOS sounds like he has turned back the clock, and he is defending Bill Clinton.

Clinton did the same thing. Deny the allegations, proceed to "word play" (what "is" means), redefine words (the word "sex"), etc.

This is "no big deal" and a "so what" moment for the leftists, but you can bet if Weiner were a Republican, the leftists would be barking at his heels, demanding a full Congressional ethics investigation and screaming for his resignation.

Hypocrites.

But that's my problem, he didn't deny it. He says things like "that's ridiculous", or "do you really think I'd do that?", or "I have better things to do"....so on and so forth. He has never said that he didn't do it.

As for the tech angle, the reason he didn't go to the FBI is because he doesn't want them to start tracking packets. He did it.:)

why do you keep saying he did not deny it, when he has 100 times?

why do you keep saying he did not deny it, when he has 100 times?

I say it because he hasn't. He has never denied it. I've already gone into the types of things he has said, but he has never said that he didn't do it. He went to a law firm instead of the FBI because he wants to prevent the FBI from investigating. He's guilty, he did it.

PFOS sounds like he has turned back the clock, and he is defending Bill Clinton.

Clinton did the same thing. Deny the allegations, proceed to "word play" (what "is" means), redefine words (the word "sex"), etc.

This is "no big deal" and a "so what" moment for the leftists, but you can bet if Weiner were a Republican, the leftists would be barking at his heels, demanding a full Congressional ethics investigation and screaming for his resignation.

Hypocrites.

ahh the old clinton deffence...guess what never voted for him, never liked him. 10 years and thats still your old fall back..well clinton..who the F cares about what Clinton did?

And yes I would make more fun and attack most Republicans for it..why? Becuse they are the ones crying about family values and the morals of marriage and all that ....I don;'t attack them for the fact they are lousy husbands...I attack them for being Hypocrites ...Newt the Family values man...on wife 3 cheated on one and divorced other while recovering from Cancer...and I am suppose to listen to this guy talk about Family values and not think anything of that?

Did you know that Bill O'Riley of Fox News is gay? its true..it was on the Fox Twitter account...how you ask..someone hacked it..News Flash twitter can be hacked! Britteny spears is dead as well...someone hacker her account once and put that out there....So must be true right?

Fact is the girl in question said it was not from him and, he has said it was not from him, the first look at the file and digital forensics suggests it was at best a modified picture by someone...

If he did not send it, then what is the issue here? And lets be real here...do you really think he is that dumb to send that to a girl, from his own account? No, why? because that would be dumb on a level that even Lee did not match ( at least he lied about who he was)

I say it because he hasn't. He has never denied it. I've already gone into the types of things he has said, but he has never said that he didn't do it. He went to a law firm instead of the FBI because he wants to prevent the FBI from investigating. He's guilty, he did it.

I have sceen him say 100 times in his interviews...I DID NOT SEND It....I honestly have no idea where you must be looking.

"For her part, the woman who allegedly received the photos also said Rep. Weiner was almost certainly not responsible. In a statement, Genette Cordova said "The account that these tweets were sent from was familiar to me; this person had harassed me many times after the Congressman followed me on Twitter a month or so ago. Since I had dealt with this person and his cohorts before I assumed that the tweet and the picture were their latest attempts at defaming the Congressman and harassing his supporters."

"Rep. Weiner: I did not send Twitter crotch pic"

And like I asked TruthSeeker ( though I don't expect much from him on it) just think logically about it...whats more likey that someone hacked his account as happens..I have had a few friends all have there facebook hacked ( not really on twitter much) Or that a US congressmen who may run for NY Gov some day...said hey know what I should do..send a crotch shot to a chick on my Twitter account with ym name on it! because know one will notice that right? That is a completely stupid thing to think. I think Palin, Bachmann, and Bush W are some of the dumbest political leaders we have scene on the right in some time...I would highly doubt any of them would be that dumb as to do something like that...so I doubt someone I know to be alot smarter then that would.

Also he is finding out what happened, with a computer forensic company...they could go to FBI if they find something, but thing is, is someone hacked my twitter account really worth the FBI's time?

I have sceen him say 100 times in his interviews...I DID NOT SEND It....I honestly have no idea where you must be looking.

"For her part, the woman who allegedly received the photos also said Rep. Weiner was almost certainly not responsible. In a statement, Genette Cordova said "The account that these tweets were sent from was familiar to me; this person had harassed me many times after the Congressman followed me on Twitter a month or so ago. Since I had dealt with this person and his cohorts before I assumed that the tweet and the picture were their latest attempts at defaming the Congressman and harassing his supporters."

"Rep. Weiner: I did not send Twitter crotch pic"

And like I asked TruthSeeker ( though I don't expect much from him on it) just think logically about it...whats more likey that someone hacked his account as happens..I have had a few friends all have there facebook hacked ( not really on twitter much) Or that a US congressmen who may run for NY Gov some day...said hey know what I should do..send a crotch shot to a chick on my Twitter account with ym name on it! because know one will notice that right? That is a completely stupid thing to think. I think Palin, Bachmann, and Bush W are some of the dumbest political leaders we have scene on the right in some time...I would highly doubt any of them would be that dumb as to do something like that...so I doubt someone I know to be alot smarter then that would.

Also he is finding out what happened, with a computer forensic company...they could go to FBI if they find something, but thing is, is someone hacked my twitter account really worth the FBI's time?

You must have access to special news that I don't have access to. I work at home and have the news on 24/7, I've never heard Weiner say that he didn't do it, all I've heard him do is ask people if they think he'd really do it. Guilty!

You must have access to special news that I don't have access to. I work at home and have the news on 24/7, I've never heard Weiner say that he didn't do it, all I've heard him do is ask people if they think he'd really do it. Guilty!

I just posted a quote for you,,and by special you mean,. CNN and MSNBC then yes..but other then that no..:)

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...ns+up+about+lewd+tweet&sigr=12l2e0crv&newfp=1

I did a 3 sec you tube search, this is not even one of the many interviews I have sceen.

think about this...if there a picture of you that I could gain access...could I photoshop that in a way you did not know was you and crop it....and have you not be able to say 100 the photo was not yours even though it does not any longer look like any pic you took? I know I could do it with any one of my pics....sir is this your arm zoomed in on this pic...ummm could be?

fact is even if it is him and he took the pic 100% the way it is shown..it does not mean a thing if he never posted it himself.

I just posted a quote for you,,and by special you mean,. CNN and MSNBC then yes..but other then that no..:)

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...ns+up+about+lewd+tweet&sigr=12l2e0crv&newfp=1

I did a 3 sec you tube search, this is not even one of the many interviews I have sceen.

think about this...if there a picture of you that I could gain access...could I photoshop that in a way you did not know was you and crop it....and have you not be able to say 100 the photo was not yours even though it does not any longer look like any pic you took? I know I could do it with any one of my pics....sir is this your arm zoomed in on this pic...ummm could be?

fact is even if it is him and he took the pic 100% the way it is shown..it does not mean a thing if he never posted it himself.

You keep talking about photoshop and cropping pictures. I'm a network guy, I know exactly why Weiner went to a law firm instead of to the FBI. He does not want any forensic analysis of the network traffic. He's guilty.

You keep talking about photoshop and cropping pictures. I'm a network guy, I know exactly why Weiner went to a law firm instead of to the FBI. He does not want any forensic analysis of the network traffic. He's guilty.

someone hacked his twitter and put up a pic of a guys junk not even naked...thats hardly a FBI case..sorry.

someone hacked his twitter and put up a pic of a guys junk not even naked...thats hardly a FBI case..sorry.

It is an FBI case, and that's why Weiner went to a law firm instead of the FBI. He's a Congressman, that makes it an FBI case and he doesn't want the FBI involved...because he's guilty and he knows it.

It is an FBI case, and that's why Weiner went to a law firm instead of the FBI. He's a Congressman, that makes it an FBI case and he doesn't want the FBI involved...because he's guilty and he knows it.

Then I must be guilty as well, I had my account hacked once, I did not call the FBI....

And guilty? of what...He said he did not send it..the girl said she knows he did not send it and that she has had someone doing stuff like that to her.....What is he guilty of?

Werbung:
Then I must be guilty as well, I had my account hacked once, I did not call the FBI....

You also didn't go on the national media saying that you were hacked. He's a Congressman, his security is the business of the FBI, that's why he went to a law firm instead of the FBI. He did it.

Back