Another woke liberal plan of stupidity is failing

the annoying thing

Yes making use of heroin and fentanyl , meth and coke legal isn't working out I wonder why.

Werbung:
And current policies aren't working so they are trying something different
Unlike brain dead Republicans who want to stick with failure

O yes clearly allowing the legal passion and use of fentanyl heroin cocaine meth pcp and other drugs was a really smart thing to do.
Makes perfect sense when we have a drug abuse issue resulting in record overdoses and lots of crime making it basically legal to have and use addicting and deadly drugs ..No doubt that would help if your a moron and idiot.

O yes clearly allowing the legal passion and use of fentanyl heroin cocaine meth pcp and other drugs was a really smart thing to do.
Makes perfect sense when we have a drug abuse issue resulting in record overdoses and lots of crime making it basically legal to have and use addicting and deadly drugs ..No doubt that would help if your a moron and idiot.

so clearly sticking with a failing policy is a smart thing to do?
well if you are a republican moron I suppose it would be.

so clearly sticking with a failing policy is a smart thing to do?
well if you are a republican moron I suppose it would be.
I didn't say that now did I lug nut. The only reason the the policy's were failing was because of democrats so they them got even more stupid .

I didn't say that now did I lug nut. The only reason the the policy's were failing was because of democrats so they them got even more stupid .
So only Democrats have been in charge of drug policies at the state and federal level, including red states? Lol

Oh wait Republicans have also and their policies failed too
But republican morons love failing

So only Democrats have been in charge of drug policies at the state and federal level, including red states? Lol

Oh wait Republicans have also and their policies failed too
But republican morons love failing
Democrat are responsible for the huge influx of overdoses due to the drugs coming across a unsecured border. Prosecutors going easy on drug dealers and criminals and drug users.

Democrat are responsible for the huge influx of overdoses due to the drugs coming across a unsecured border. Prosecutors going easy on drug dealers and criminals and drug users.
You can prove the overdoses are due to Democrat policies?
Go for it
Just whining like you always do doesn't count lol

When thousands of young people die because of leftist drug policies we have to blame the political party pushing liberal drug policies for the deaths they cause.

Yes democrat policy's ..They have been soft on crime involving drugs and not securing the border.
It's no one thing.

so what year did republicans solve the drug problem, they've been in control of many states, i assume those states don't have a drug problem? lol.

you're a political moron.

When thousands of young people die because of leftist drug policies we have to blame the political party pushing liberal drug policies for the deaths they cause.

so red states dont have a problem? republican policies have solved the drug problem?

so red states dont have a problem? republican policies have solved the drug problem?
Color states however you like, support for policies that facilitate the spread of illegal drugs and drug abuse comes from Democrat rubes much more than from Republicans.

Werbung:
Back