Another dead from the neck up comment from the witches of the democrat party

We all know Trump was not being serious anymore than Hillary was serious when she said she was pinned down in Bosnia by sniper fire.
We know he wasn't serious. The point is you denied he said it you lying godbothering hypocrite.
Does god let you lie unpunished?

Werbung:
I would never expect you to believe what you do not want to believe, but you should tone down your verbal assaults on Christians for their views.
I would never expect a rational human would believe there's a god.

I know how to needle the godbotherers as you know so don't come here posting links to your filthy Bible.

The point is you have nothing to prove your beliefs and you know it. It's Bible references and not thing else which is no more valid that faith. But you want to stop me for criticising you for being an idiot. Piss off.

Don't preach to me and I will reciprocate.

I would never expect a rational human would believe there's a god.

I know how to needle the godbotherers as you know so don't come here posting links to your filthy Bible.

The point is you have nothing to prove your beliefs and you know it. It's Bible references and not thing else which is no more valid that faith. But you want to stop me for criticising you for being an idiot. Piss off.

Don't preach to me and I will reciprocate.
Atheists prove they have no tolerance for the religious views of others.

Werbung:
Back