Ann Coulter at CPAC criticizing Obamacare

Werbung:
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12385

Exhibit A 7 pages of mostly name calling on your part.

Your example falls flat on its face. I surfaced the issue, then tried to get pocketfullofshills to read up on the standard jurisprudence on the issue, viz U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, but that would be too much like thinking for him, and he just prattled on with his standard unschooled blabber - so I justifiably ridiculed him.

Try again, sparky.

Ann Coulter is the best. I have most of her books and regularly read her column.

She is so much more intelligent than any liberal including all the libs who posted in this thread.

The only compliant I have of Sweet Queen Ann is she should have been much tougher on that foolish PROGRESSIVE George W. Bush.

See what I mean?

Relax, Rick. It's just another liberal circle-jerk thread, where some lefties get together and assure each other how horrible conservatives are, solemnly agreeing with each other at every step, and all without having to prove their assertions or cite any evidence at all.

Let them continue. It's all they have left.

I never got the 1 dimensional chart too simplified, the Nolan chart is far more accurate.

true, but if you use it with the understanding that its a baseline..and not take it to serious gives you a idea...also I see it as a loop anyway...the far far right and the far far left....end up the same....a anarchy system of no government...

Relax, Rick. It's just another liberal circle-jerk thread, where some lefties get together and assure each other how horrible conservatives are, solemnly agreeing with each other at every step, and all without having to prove their assertions or cite any evidence at all.

Let them continue. It's all they have left.

yep..that and..the white house and the Senate...and my Governor...and Both my Senators, and my congressmen...and...you claim we have the media as well...and schools...and all Unions....and....

yep..that and..the white house and the Senate...and my Governor...and Both my Senators, and my congressmen...and...you claim we have the media as well...and schools...and all Unions....and....

The senate and president you have ONLY because neither obozo nor 2/3 of the senate had to stand for election last fall. Take care of that in a couple years. :D

The senate and president you have ONLY because neither obozo nor 2/3 of the senate had to stand for election last fall. Take care of that in a couple years. :D

and the Senate is anything but a sure thing as those who are up for re-election are anythng but secure. even obama will get scared to veto everything for two years if he seriously wants to run for re-election.

All the same talk we heard from Republicans under Clinton...and Dems under Reagan...how did those turn out?

Obams base voters historically turn out in much better numbers in Presidential elections...and no party ever holds all 3 branches for long without losing one...
Just wait...till the Republicans...wait for it...

Have to Run ON something..not just against something...

Its always easier to just sit on the sideline and be against everything..and have no responsibility for results...its another when you have to actually do something.

All the same talk we heard from Republicans under Clinton...and Dems under Reagan...how did those turn out?

Obams base voters historically turn out in much better numbers in Presidential elections...and no party ever holds all 3 branches for long without losing one...

Its always easier to just sit on the sideline and be against everything..and have no responsibility for results...its another when you have to actually do something.

lets see, under obama unemployment skyrocketed with no end in sight, a negative for the dem base. its particularly high for blacks, uh oh...

last November was historic and as the dems retained half the Congress and the WHite House its they who have to produce. not looking good.

lets see, under obama unemployment skyrocketed with no end in sight, a negative for the dem base. its particularly high for blacks, uh oh...

last November was historic and as the dems retained half the Congress and the WHite House its they who have to produce. not looking good.

a man drops a rock off a roof...steps away from the edge..someone else looks over...you blame him for the rock falling...thats your logic.

unemployment_02052010.jpg

Obozo got a free pass the first time - the media was dead silent about his past, which was a good warning to anyone who would bother checking into it. He got elected largely on the basis of one of the greatest PR efforts in the history of the lib media, which was all tickled about a black president. Plus a few other things like brainwashing a lot of young people into voting against their self-interest. Now he has a record - a bad one, loaded with both foreign and domestic policy failures. He's gone in 2012.

true, but if you use it with the understanding that its a baseline..and not take it to serious gives you a idea...also I see it as a loop anyway...the far far right and the far far left....end up the same....a anarchy system of no government...

Not quite... The right is far more involved in social matters like drug prostitution etc. If you take conservatism to the extreme you would get something a lot closer to theocracy than anarchy. Take the American Liberal ideology to the extreme you get anarcho-syndicalism which really is not really anarchy.

Werbung:

One can always argue that the opposition party is running against something. They are always running again the majority party. It will just keep going in cycles and the media will keep blowing elections out of proportion.

When the Democrats come back it will be the "death of the Republican party" and then when Republicans come back after that it is "are the Democrats doomed?"

Back