And There It Is---

LanceFreeman

And there it is: the false flag incident we have been expecting; the one that will justify an attack on Iran by Israel:
"Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus attack"

Does anyone with any intelligence believe that Iran, beset with threats to its existence by an aggressive U.S., Britain, and Israel, coupled with economy-destroying U.N. sanctions, will now turn around and blow up a bus full of Israeli kids? To what end? Cui bono? Only a naive American public, brainwashed by incessant Zionist propaganda in the popular media, will rush to judgement and support this agressive war against Iran that Israel has always wanted. The slaughter and destruction that will follow will be financed with American money, of course.

Both Obama and Romney will welcome this war, as both will consider another manufactured enemy a boon to their campaigns for the presidency.

Werbung:
Hogwash. No one is going to start a war over a few Israeli kids getting blown up on a bus. That's been going on for decades. No, actually centuries.

Hogwash. No one is going to start a war over a few Israeli kids getting blown up on a bus. That's been going on for decades. No, actually centuries.

I hope you are right, Cruella. However, I know the Israelis--very well. This one incident may not be adequate by itself to start a war, but it could be the start of a campaign by the Mossad to implicate Iran is a series of similar incidents, which together will generate an outcry in Israel and the United States for a retaliatory strike. That's how it works--usually. Like I said, I know how these guys think. I should, I spent enough time in Israel developing business for international corporations during the course of my career, and I had the rare opportunity to work with, and scrutinize, Israelis up close.
BTW, Iran has never been in the business of blowing up Israelis, not over decades or centuries.

I suppose Israel may feel the need to get their own people on board with bunker busting Iran's nuke sites so thats cool as long as they get it done.

Werbung:
Back