....and now, he's been seen loading more mysterious boxes onto a private plane

bluejersey14

The new footage showing even more boxes of what appear to be documents being loaded onto a private plane bound for Bedminster, just a day or so after the feds asked for docs at Mar-a-Lago, seems to indicate that yes, trump is up to more criminal activity. Based on what we know already, SOMETHING legal must be done, even if his rabid fans threaten to lose their collective s**t. I'm past caring about their threats: time for some justice.

Werbung:
The new footage showing even more boxes of what appear to be documents being loaded onto a private plane bound for Bedminster, just a day or so after the feds asked for docs at Mar-a-Lago, seems to indicate that yes, trump is up to more criminal activity. Based on what we know already, SOMETHING legal must be done, even if his rabid fans threaten to lose their collective s**t. I'm past caring about their threats: time for some justice.

I laugh when they suggest they will have civil war. Imagine that. To protect a lying, traitorous scumbag.
The republicans have admirable principles.

As far as you know the mystery boxes were cloths or china .and if he was trying to hide documents by flying them to another location dont you think he would of done so with them all ?

As far as you know the mystery boxes were cloths or china .and if he was trying to hide documents by flying them to another location dont you think he would of done so with them all ?
The fact he took top secret docos to his home in the first place indicates hes as dumb as dogshyt.
So let's not discuss the intelligence of man.

He suddenly made a hasty trip to new York too. Michael Cohen suspects its to meet privately with lawyers and the doj to cut a deal.
With your expanse of knowledge, tell us your pathetic justification for that.

I do not reply to sub human scum who wan to see all churches burned . They are worthless fresh dog shat is of more use then they are.
Who said anything about burning churches? You're so easily distracted, but there's medication to help that, Annoying. PS -- do you have anything to say about the fact that trump did indeed take top-secret classified materials that didn't belong to him to Mar-a-Lago? Anything? Anything at all?

Who said anything about burning churches? You're so easily distracted, but there's medication to help that, Annoying. PS -- do you have anything to say about the fact that trump did indeed take top-secret classified materials that didn't belong to him to Mar-a-Lago? Anything? Anything at all?
Hes referring to me. I took the piss out of him and he uses that as a weapon now. Especially when I drop one on him, he can't phsycologically handle it so he rolls it out again.

Hes paranoid about me. Follows me everywhere. Makes up little stories. Gets his rocks off about it. Very weird indeed but its me that has the mental problems.

Hes referring to me. I took the piss out of him and he uses that as a weapon now. Especially when I drop one on him, he can't phsycologically handle it so he rolls it out again.

Hes paranoid about me. Follows me everywhere. Makes up little stories. Gets his rocks off about it. Very weird indeed but its me that has the mental problems.
I'm relatively new here, but from what I can see, he's on here A LOT. Must have no other life. Seems like it, anyway. These poor, deluded people...

Sorry but that was a statement it had nothing to do with you. Im sorry if you got that impression.

I'm relatively new here, but from what I can see, he's on here A LOT. Must have no other life. Seems like it, anyway. These poor, deluded people...
He feels he owns the site and bombards it every day with any morsel of criticism of dems he can find. There's no logic in his post but pure bile and venom. He lives in a retirement hom in Florida he said but I think the sun has got to him.
He thinks he's the self appointed authority on criticism of dems.

He absolutely hates being made fun of. He rushes to the keyboard and blurts out his deranged brain farts under frustration. I shouldn't mock the afflicted but its rare to get entertainment like it for free.

Sorry but that was a statement it had nothing to do with you. Im sorry if you got that impression.
Any way you will get to know and dislike boris more then likely.good luck. He is a democrat but the kind most
Fine of you dislike me to i wont mind.
Boris has permeate butt hurt and the more people who ignore him makes it swell with vile puss and pop open like a like a giant infected pimple on the rear end of a donkey.
Then he screams in pain a the puss and blood run down his legs when his butt hurt explodes like Krakatoa.
It only goes down from there.

Any way you will get to know and dislike boris more then likely.good luck. He is a democrat but the kind most
Fine of you dislike me to i wont mind.
Boris has permeate butt hurt and the more people who ignore him makes it swell with vile puss and pop open like a like a giant infected pimple on the rear end of a donkey.
Then he screams in pain a the puss and blood run down his legs when his butt hurt explodes like Krakatoa.
It only goes down from there.
No idea what that derpy word salad was, Annoying Thing --but it clearly shows something is off in you. I hope you get help. Like, really.

trump doesn't think he is bound by rules and laws and expectations. He's used to doing whatever he feels like. He's a child who acts on whims, not careful thought. Trying to apply logic to his actions is silly.

Werbung:
Back