Amazing Gaza residents claim they have not had water or food in weeks when you die after 3 days with no water

Werbung:
Yes, prevaricator, you did mention Canaanites as though Canaanites have something to do with modern assumed Palestinian property rights, which they do not.
I said people believe hews are entitled to Israel based on the Bible 4000 years ago
You agreed it was true duh

I said people believe hews are entitled to Israel based on the Bible 4000 years ago
You agreed it was true duh
Modern Jews alternately bought their property, fought for their property, and/or were given their property by the previous owners.

Yes fighting for property equals stealing duh
Thanks for admitting it
Really? So how did the Palestinians obtain the rights to their property if they did not take it in battle? Did they buy it? Did they steal it? Did someone give it to them? No, the Palestinians never owned the property.

Really? So how did the Palestinians obtain the rights to their property if they did not take it in battle? Did they buy it? Did they steal it? Did someone give it to them? No, the Palestinians never owned the property.
How did they? But Israel stole it first from their ancestors and then stole it again in 1948

How did they? But Israel stole it first from their ancestors and then stole it again in 1948
You are entering the far reaches of human imagination and speculation with your weird attempts at explaining the last few hundred years of transfers of property rights in the Middle East.

You are entering the far reaches of human imagination and speculation with your weird attempts at explaining the last few hundred years of transfers of property rights in the Middle East.
You don't know what happened in 1948? Lol

So why obsess about them if they aren't? Why bring it up then
You pist the dumbest things
I do not obsess about them narcissist ,
O so the threat needs to be a big one before its something to worry about for American kids, Yet you worry to deth about illegals kids and that of gaze terrorist.
You always support the perverts in America the Palestine terrorist and the illegals .

I do not obsess about them narcissist ,
O so the threat needs to be a big one before its something to worry about for American kids, Yet you worry to deth about illegals kids and that of gaze terrorist.
You always support the perverts in America the Palestine terrorist and the illegals .
are you kidding? you talk about gays and trannies and drag queens all the time, as if they somehow impact you every day. lol

Werbung:
Back