A Policital Quiz

Werbung:
36 for me.

A few questions, answered a certain way would prove you are ignorant. Those questions are:

12. Even if it means cutting programs, spending must be cut to reduce the federal deficit.
13. The federal government is too big.
16. The news media is dominated by liberals.
17. The religious right is a threat to our political system.
22. Talk radio shows should be regulated to ensure both sides of a debate are represented, because talk radio has an unhealthy impact on the political process.

If you disagreed with 12, 13, 16 and agreed with 17 and 22, you are obviously unaware.

Dude and Pockets???

36 for me.

A few questions, answered a certain way would prove you are ignorant. Those questions are:

12. Even if it means cutting programs, spending must be cut to reduce the federal deficit.
13. The federal government is too big.
16. The news media is dominated by liberals.
17. The religious right is a threat to our political system.
22. Talk radio shows should be regulated to ensure both sides of a debate are represented, because talk radio has an unhealthy impact on the political process.

If you disagreed with 12, 13, 16 and agreed with 17 and 22, you are obviously unaware.

Dude and Pockets???

just for you
12 I said yes
13 no
16 no
17 no ( hurtful and wrong but not going to destroy our system...so long as the courts keep them in check)
22...no

just for you
12 I said yes
13 no
16 no
17 no ( hurtful and wrong but not going to destroy our system...so long as the courts keep them in check)
22...no

So, you believe that spending must be cut, but government is not too big?

And the news media is not dominated by liberals?

And the so-called "religious-right" should be kept in check by the courts?

Well done, "Komrade".

just for you
12 I said yes
13 no
16 no
22...no

Well Pockets I expected worse, but it still proves you are delusional.

To believe the news media is NOT dominated by libs and NOT to believe the fed gov is too big, proves my contention that many libs have no clue. And, it is difficult to debate people who are clueless.

Werbung:
Back