A Newbie Here

Ladywinter

I just stumbled upon this site; looks like it may be interesting! I live in the great USofA -California. And... I'm just one of the millions being hurt by this crappy recession. I have some time on my hands and love a good debate with like minded (and not so like minded) people.

Hope to meet some of you.

Cheers.

Ladywinter

Werbung:
I just stumbled upon this site; looks like it may be interesting! I live in the great USofA -California. And... I'm just one of the millions being hurt by this crappy recession. I have some time on my hands and love a good debate with like minded (and not so like minded) people.

Cheers.

Ladywinter

Lady winter? Please move From Cali to a state with a real winter , or change your name lol

welcome to the site, sucks you have that extra free time now

Lady winter? Please move From Cali to a state with a real winter , or change your name lol

welcome to the site, sucks you have that extra free time now

No doubt - on the "winter" thing. You may just want to call me Lady. Lol

Looks like a fun site, just trying to find my way around. Does this site have a "live chat" area?

Cheers.

Ladywinter

Welcome Lady,

I like your name its very pretty.

Well now its certainly good to be onboard,My name is Shameless,I like to debate,Just about anything since I dont have the ability to shut up!I would advise that you bring your A-game because my only LINK is My Steel trap memory..

Well now its certainly good to be onboard,My name is Shameless,I like to debate,Just about anything since I dont have the ability to shut up!I would advise that you bring your A-game because my only LINK is My Steel trap memory..

Steel trap memory :) I like that

where do you stand on issues? What are your favorite topics to debate?

I dont get the whole Anti-Christ thing,He is Hawaiin...I can run as shallow as I have to! My favorite topic is ignorance and the like..

I dont get the whole Anti-Christ thing,He is Hawaiin...I can run as shallow as I have to! My favorite topic is ignorance and the like..

You are reading it wrong

I am not calling obama the anti christ

I am saying obama is so dang bad that the anti christ might actually be

a better option.

and its more a joke than anything else, He isnt as bad as nero or hitler

Nero new how to party and no I didnt misunderstand...If Obama were the Anti-Christ dont you think his FATHER would be asking for a recall??

First off I am a newbie also a converted Democrat with Conserv.views very disapointed with the direction this County is moving.I also came over from Partizens will try to maintain my cool and my bad spelling.

Werbung:
Back