9/11

Werbung:
9/11/2001 Real Deal

Heck Yeah Old Georgie Jr put the toping on the cake. However the conspiracy started during Desert Storm, due to the fact that Papa Bush got screwed, and Georgie Jr wanted revenge for his Father. Notice, when Papa Bush was Prresident nobody never heard that Saddam had WMD, even when Clinton took office WMD was never heard of, and then when Georgie Jr took office WMD was discovered in Iraq. This did not happen until after 9-11-2001,
and that was Bush's lie to go after Saddam. Saddam was not the one who ordered the planes to hit the WTC, but Bush Jr needed an excuse to tell the American public, and that was because nobody knew at the time who was behind the WTC. Lets not forget that Osama and Saddam was once real close friends with the entire Bush family. As a matter of fact they was partners in the oil business some time ago, but the Bush family wanted to own more stock in the oil business, and that's when the conflict started which led up to 9-11. In closing it was suppose to have been a conspiracy to take over the Arabic Nation's oil, but it turned into a bloody war not a conflict, and look at the mess Bush got the USA in now.

Conspiracy or not, we haven't been told all there is to know.
There are very many unanswered questions that seriously need coverage.

1) Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?
2) Why did passengers or crewmembers on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?
3) Where are the flight recorders?
4) How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?
5) Why was security meeting scheduled for 9/11cancelled by WTC management on 9/10?
6) Why was there not one "innocent" Muslim on board any of these flights?
7) How were all hijackers identified just 2 days after the attack?
8) Why did all 19 names not appear on the passenger list 2 days after the hijacker list was released?
9) Why do none of the names appear on the passenger lists UA and AA gave to CNN?
10) Why did the FBI ignore Bin Laden's family, who left the United States without further investigation
11) What about the supposed hijackers who are still alive?
12) Why did both Twin Towers and Building 7 collapsed in that way?
-various questions from http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911q.html

I'd also like to add...

In both cases, the commonly accepted assumption is the damaged portion of the building failed, which allowed the section above the airplane impacts to fall onto the remaining building below. It continued in what was essentially free fall. While it took only about 12 seconds to destroy each building, parts of the cores remained standing for about 15 seconds more.[16] Both buildings collapsed symmetrically and more or less straight down, though there was some tilting of the tops of the towers. As the collapse progressed, dust and debris could be seen shooting out of the windows several floors below the advancing destruction.

The collapses were accompanied by loud explosions as the structure gave way. They were also visually explosive, spreading debris in a wide radius around the buildings, damaging other buildings nearby and producing enormous clouds of dust that covered Manhattan for days.
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center#Collapse_of_the_two_towers

They fell in about 12 seconds, almost a freefall. In addition to that, September 11th, 2001 was the first, and only, time in history when a steel structure collapsed due to fire. Not one, nor two buildings, but 3 buildings collapsed that day due to "fire damage." WTC building 7 collapsed on its own and it wasn't hit by any plane, yet a mysterious fire developed on a couple of its floors.

The official explanation that fires caused the collapse of Building 7 is incredible in light of the fact that fires have never caused a steel-framed building to totally collapse, before or after September 11th, 2001.
-http://www.wtc7.net/buildingfires.html

Using that above link, take a look at the Interstate Bank Building fire picture on that page, it's much worse than the fires on any of the 3 WTC "fire-destroyed" buildings.

There may or not be a conspiracy, but the facts don't all add up.

We are not being told everything and we need to do something about it.

Maybe not the "Bush administration" but by forces that are NOT composed exclusively of "radical Arabs". By the WHO BENIFITS angle, its OBVIOUS that there are people who had advance warning of the event, stock transactions, various people canceling travel, Mayor Brown was warned, + Whats up with the Air Defense stand down? I consider it at the very least Crminal Negligence on the part of our military command that the PENTAGON was NOT defended. Why wasn't anyone even repremanded for the colossal F* UP that resulted in the PENTAGON getting hit (with what? a missle, or?)

Please see
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqOakVVrRw8&mode=related&search=

enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
9/11 was an inside job!

Ohhhhh, the scary music and editing -- we must "wake up" to the equivalent of Hitler (Bush) and Nazism ("New World Order"). Hahaha, this stuff is so silly. I love how you think that you are the one with "open eyes" to the "tyranny" and you are the one who sees whats going on, when, in reality you're just lapping up this kool-aid like a coddled sheep.

I watched the entire movie and I didn't see one shred of evidence -- hell, I didn't even see an accusation. The damn movie didn't even have a point. It said "Republican=Democrat, Communist=Capitalist". Okay.

If we were really living under a totalitarian police state like the movie claims, that damn movie or any other kooky 9/11 conspiracy movies wouldn't be online and their producers would be killed. This Paul Jones asshole would be wiped off the face of the earth. Yeah -- you're freedom of speech is really being infringed when you're allowed to compare our President to Hitler with absolutely ZERO ramifications.

Get a life.

Wow, I just watched the video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqOakVVrR...elated&search=

And I guess i would have to say that if there was ever a video that made me want to do and believe the exact opposite of it, I have now seen it. We will eventually find the answers to all of our questions, and I do not believe that it will surface on you tube... by a video that has been poorly slapped together by a bunch of conspiracy theorists. But non the less we all have our own beliefs and theories. I have never dove too much into the realm of the 9/11 reports, but I was living in manhattan and saw the 2nd plane hit, and I heard the screams, and watched as the 2 towers fell to the earth. And personally, I think I would leave the us forever if We had the ability to guarantee those people saftey..Realistically though, we did not..sorry for straying off the subject..

Wow, I just watched the video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqOakVVrR...elated&search=

And I guess i would have to say that if there was ever a video that made me want to do and believe the exact opposite of it, I have now seen it. We will eventually find the answers to all of our questions, and I do not believe that it will surface on you tube... by a video that has been poorly slapped together by a bunch of conspiracy theorists. But non the less we all have our own beliefs and theories. I have never dove too much into the realm of the 9/11 reports, but I was living in manhattan and saw the 2nd plane hit, and I heard the screams, and watched as the 2 towers fell to the earth. And personally, I think I would leave the us forever if We had the ability to guarantee those people saftey..Realistically though, we did not..sorry for straying off the subject..

Wow, what was it like in Manhattan aftermath of 9/11?

Wow, what was it like in Manhattan aftermath of 9/11?

manhattan was in pure chaos. I will post some photo's that I used in a story for the mag I was freelancing for, as well as some that I have never. It was the only time I have ever seen in my time in NY (6+years, in adult life) That everyone tried to help each other, (well, some scumbags helped themselves to anything they could get their filthy hands on) But nontheless, I have a pice I have to dig up, that best describes "unity amongst turmoil." I was deafened by sirens and helicopters, the military has the loudest megaphones i have ever heard, might I add.
I lost 2 of my childhood friends and numerous aquaintances. That night my girlfriend and I (soon to be wife) went to my balcony on 17th and watched smoke pour into the night, and I got dressed and kissed her good night and started the first of over 500 hours of service, looking for people and hauling wreckage, I felt obligated to help with.
I have russian and hungarian background, and I am first generation American. And some of my older family members from there ask me why I did as much as I did. We all know its not you heritage it's where your from, the only pure american, are natives, Thats why I love this place, we are a melting pot of all nations. my apologies for straying off the subject..

Werbung:
Back