8 Time Felon Running For State House

Werbung:
Why does this not surprise me? Is he running on the "Crooks & Liars" ticket?

The district in question is a perfect example of affirmative action run amok. Detroit has been losing population for 30 years so whenever the district lines are redrawn, the courts here have mandated that instead of just giving Detroit fewer districts, the outlying parts of Detroit had to be combined with the adjacent suburbs which effectively keeps Detroit's number of representatives the same even with the population loss. District 1 has some of the poorest, most run down neighborhoods in the country combined with one of the richest suburban areas in the country. Of course, the Detroiters outnumber the suburbanites so this convicted felon is going to be voted in by the race pimps in the City but is going to represent the wealthy suburbanites who want nothing to do with him.

District 1 has some of the poorest, most run down neighborhoods in the country combined with one of the richest suburban areas in the country. Of course, the Detroiters outnumber the suburbanites.

You do know that there is deliberate plan of the Obama Central Planners don't you? Another form of redistribution of wealth and the middle class are going to foot the bill. Looks like it is working too.

Spreading the Wealth: How Obama is Robbing the Suburbs to Pay for the Cities

Read the comment section

You do know that there is deliberate plan of the Obama Central Planners don't you? Another form of redistribution of wealth and the middle class are going to foot the bill. Looks like it is working too.

Read the comment section
Your link leads to an ad.
Obama can't redistrict Michigan, but someone should if Centerhalf has it right. I'd imagine that the suburbinites would be up in arms if they had to be represented by a felon voted on by the inner city.

Read the comment section

Interesting stuff. The re-districting laws in my area have been in play since LBJ was in office but I have heard people talking about the regionalization plans here. It's actually being done in a city called Pontiac and from what I understand it's also going to be done in Camden, New Jersey...of course in New Jersey it's being put forth as the idea of noted Republican Chris Christie. If there ever was such a thing as a "Manchurian Candidate" it's Chris Christie.

Your link leads to an ad.
Obama can't redistrict Michigan, but someone should if Centerhalf has it right. I'd imagine that the suburbinites would be up in arms if they had to be represented by a felon voted on by the inner city.

The suburbanites in question here aren't the normal type suburbanites, those people in Grosse Pointe are the 1% in every sense of the word.

Interesting stuff. The re-districting laws in my area have been in play since LBJ was in office but I have heard people talking about the regionalization plans here. It's actually being done in a city called Pontiac and from what I understand it's also going to be done in Camden, New Jersey...of course in New Jersey it's being put forth as the idea of noted Republican Chris Christie. If there ever was such a thing as a "Manchurian Candidate" it's Chris Christie.

Michigan will be the first American Caliphate--with Sharia Law.

Then they should have the political power to do some redistricting, shouldn't they?

You'd think they would but every time they try it gets thrown out by the courts here. They're right on the county line. If they were north of the line and in Oakland County they'd probably get their way but because they're south of the line in Wayne County and squeezed in between Detroit and the Detroit River the judges call the attempt to join the suburbs in the Oakland district gerrymandering.

What's funny is that this year after the latest redistricting they've filed a petition with Oakland County and with the state to have the county line moved, oddly enough the proposed new county line would exactly match the city limits between the Pointes and Detroit. We'll see how that works.

Werbung:
Back