You can thank Joe and giggles for this.

the annoying thing

Werbung:
prove we never had illegals from there under trump.
Did I say that no I did not say that dumb ass but with trump they were not flowing in like water. you know its true and are just trying to weasel your way out of it,
Were there any coming in under carter or Clinton or bush or Regan ?what ABOUT HOOVER ?
The fact is were having a problem with it and your denial. What about tactic the weasel's way or I don't like the source or its right wing blather wont work lug nut you *****
Its from CNN lug nut and you do not like the truth. Your in denial that joe and Harris screwed America with their policy's
, Major liberal city's are complain about the flow of illegals and the crime and cost associated with it . Your a real weasel a snake a pest a vermit.

Did I say that no I did not say that dumb ass but with trump they were not flowing in like water. you know its true and are just trying to weasel your way out of it,
Were there any coming in under carter or Clinton or bush or Regan ?what ABOUT HOOVER ?
The fact is were having a problem with it and your denial. What about tactic the weasel's way or I don't like the source or its right wing blather wont work lug nut you *****
Its from CNN lug nut and you do not like the truth. Your in denial that joe and Harris screwed America with their policy's
, Major liberal city's are complain about the flow of illegals and the crime and cost associated with it . Your a real weasel a snake a pest a vermit.
so you are complaining about something that happened under trump but you never criticize trump for it.
hypocrite.

so you are complaining about something that happened under trump but you never criticize trump for it.
hypocrite.
Nppe it was not severe when trump was in office you dum dum and don't try the what about trump or you don't like the source or its a lie or its right wing blather or your weasel bait and switch shat or attack the poster some way.
Its a problem its today not 4 years ago .

Nppe it was not severe when trump was in office you dum dum and don't try the what about trump or you don't like the source or its a lie or its right wing blather or your weasel bait and switch shat or attack the poster some way.
Its a problem its today not 4 years ago .
Not severe? What is severe on a quantitative basis
Your biased opinion is worthless

hypocrite.
LOL your trying your weasel ways hard . lol the what about trump think isnt working ***** . Trum never let in millions like Biden and Harris and you know it . He tried to slow down illegals coming in by building a wall but no it cost to much and will not work was the democrat claim.
!! million illegals from across the world entered and Biden did nothing to stop in and now he and giggles are talking about building a wall.
Trump never let in so many criminals from a nation that it lowered that nations crime rate, Think about that while you lie and try and weasel your way out of the truth like a real lying ***** ass kissing liberal

LOL your trying your weasel ways hard . lol the what about trump think isnt working ***** . Trum never let in millions like Biden and Harris and you know it . He tried to slow down illegals coming in by building a wall but no it cost to much and will not work was the democrat claim.
!! million illegals from across the world entered and Biden did nothing to stop in and now he and giggles are talking about building a wall.
Trump never let in so many criminals from a nation that it lowered that nations crime rate, Think about that while you lie and try and weasel your way out of the truth like a real lying ***** ass kissing liberal
You are comparing trump and Biden so its fair to talk about trump duh
God you are stupid

You are comparing trump and Biden so its fair to talk about trump duh
God you are stupid
I didn't compare trump to Biden you lug nut I answered your question, Nice however a good weasel tactic , But its still a what about trump thing . People who do that all the time like you do it because they can not answer the question truthful . They prefer to try and change the subject because they can not admit the truth and are narcist and political ass kissers like you .

Werbung:
I didn't compare trump to Biden you lug nut I answered your question, Nice however a good weasel tactic , But its still a what about trump thing . People who do that all the time like you do it because they can not answer the question truthful . They prefer to try and change the subject because they can not admit the truth and are narcist and political ass kissers like you .
The post I replied to... you compared them. Duh
God you are stupid

Back