Will Kamala Harris do anything different with Israel?

Stray Bullet

Probably not. It takes a true maverick with the utmost dissidence to stand up to the Israeli lobby in Washington. She is an establishment Democrat politician. If you value human life over nationality then don’t vote or vote for Jill Stein this election and hope otherwise America crumbles into dust for that is what this murderous whore country deserves after all this. Trump is just the one who can make that happen faster.

Werbung:
Probably not. It takes a true maverick with the utmost dissidence to stand up to the Israeli lobby in Washington. She is an establishment Democrat politician. If you value human life over nationality then don’t vote or vote for Jill Stein this election and hope otherwise America crumbles into dust for that is what this murderous whore country deserves after all this. Trump is just the one who can make that happen faster.
Are still moaning about terrorists getting killed?

Biden will continue to supply Israel with some weapons, as will Harris and as would Trump.
Biden and Harris will try to get a ceasefire, Trump is clueless when it comes to diplomacy.

I want to vote for her. I really do. But this is the issue of all issues. We are no better than the Russians or China if we can’t stop Israel and get rid of AIPAC’s influence on American politics and do the right thing here and arrest Netanyahu.

I want to vote for her. I really do. But this is the issue of all issues. We are no better than the Russians or China if we can’t stop Israel and get rid of AIPAC’s influence on American politics and do the right thing here and arrest Netanyahu.
She made it quite clear to him what she wants. If weapons supply stopped today, it wouldn't change Israel's mind. I don't know what would.

She made it quite clear to him what she wants. If weapons supply stopped today, it wouldn't change Israel's mind. I don't know what would.
A phone call from the White House saying to knock it off or they’ll cut off all support and impose sanctions. That would be quite clear.

It’s time to go to war with the Israeli lobby in Washington. They are foreign agents just like Russia.

No American government has the power to arrest the leader of any other country. No government on the planet has that power.

No American government has the power to arrest the leader of any other country. No government on the planet has that power.
That’s propaganda. Israel depends on us. They’re not just an ally. We fund healthcare and education for people over there. You sure don’t ever seem like the strongest opponent of Israel and their genocide. Everything you say, especially if it involves standing up to tyranny, is weak and defeatist. We could’ve arrested Netanyahu while he was on US soil and that’s a fact. Would be controversial and risk retaliation from Israel. But they’re modern day Nazis and he’s modern day Hitler so if they want a war that ends within a day or so with the US then that’s on them. But considering how unpopular he is there it would probably be nothing to them. Now we can debate how the world and Israel would react to such an event but not what we could’ve done. Because it’s as clear as god damn daylight what we could’ve done and I won’t let you suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back