Will giggles screw the small business of America

the annoying thing

!.5 percent profit wow giggles is right he's price gouging. O wait I was wrong the net claimed 2.2 percent profit of groceries .
2.2%

Conventional grocery stores have a profit margin of about 2.2%, making them one of the least profitable industries in the US. But they make their money by selling in large volume & multiple locations. However, stores in natural, organic, and gourmet niches tend to see bottom-line profit margins of closer to 5-10%

Clearly the retail outlets sure are making to much profit that is a Scandalis amount of profit. For sure she need to go after them .

Werbung:

!.5 percent profit wow giggles is right he's price gouging. O wait I was wrong the net claimed 2.2 percent profit of groceries .
2.2%

Conventional grocery stores have a profit margin of about 2.2%, making them one of the least profitable industries in the US. But they make their money by selling in large volume & multiple locations. However, stores in natural, organic, and gourmet niches tend to see bottom-line profit margins of closer to 5-10%

Clearly the retail outlets sure are making to much profit that is a Scandalis amount of profit. For sure she need to go after them .
Does the cost of groceries only depend on groceries stores, mooron?

Does the cost of groceries only depend on groceries stores, mooron?
No ***** but she and Joe have accused small business and large of price gouging you dip stick .
As she's hiding from the press these days doing the Biden twist we don't know .and she keeps flip flopping on issues .You do not like the question.
Besides now the farmer will be the of what he can charge for his product along with all the suppliers of fuel seed fertilizer pesisides .the truckers and rail workers will have to be wage capped . It goes on and on .It's a business and investment killer.

No ***** but she and Joe have accused small business and large of price gouging you dip stick .
As she's hiding from the press these days doing the Biden twist we don't know .and she keeps flip flopping on issues .You do not like the question.
Besides now the farmer will be the of what he can charge for his product along with all the suppliers of fuel seed fertilizer pesisides .the truckers and rail workers will have to be wage capped . It goes on and on .It's a business and investment killer.
She limited her accusations to grocery stores?

2.2%

Many supermarkets clear out their inventory by BOGO sales. Buy one at the regular price, get another free. These are usually great bargains. But I do not believe for one second that a jar of peanut butter has a profit margin of 2%. It is obvious that the store has BOGO promotions and STILL makes a profit when it does so. The cost of a $3.95 jar of peanut butter has to be less than $1.98 to break even, and they are making at ;least a small profit to have a BOGO promotion.

There is not a day that goes by that Publix and Winn Dixie do not have BOGO promotions. Often that is the only thing that I buy.

so you agree she didn't limit it to grocery stores and yet you only posted profit margins from grocery stores.
god you are stupid. lol
nope you cannot read or comprehend.
Besides now the farmer will be the of what he can charge for his product along with all the suppliers of fuel seed fertilizer pesticides .the truckers and rail workers will have to be wage capped . It goes on and on .It's a business and investment killer.

Perhaps that why you need me to define the word defund and other to you. Perhaps being so stupid you should look at it again .just so you can see how stupid you are.

nope you cannot read or comprehend.
Besides now the farmer will be the of what he can charge for his product along with all the suppliers of fuel seed fertilizer pesticides .the truckers and rail workers will have to be wage capped . It goes on and on .It's a business and investment killer.

Perhaps that why you need me to define the word defund and other to you. Perhaps being so stupid you should look at it again .just so you can see how stupid you are.
i see why you are too stupid to define words you use. lol.

why don't you talk about profit margins for other part of the supply chain besides grocery stores, mooron? lol

If you price cap any product or service it effects everyone I use grocery store for a simple reason I figured liberals could comprehend this its so simple.

You have to put price caps on seed fertilizer fuel , labor transportation costs electricity cost , packaging costs . etc when you start down such a road except for war time it will hurt the business owner and the stock market .

If you price cap any product or service it effects everyone I use grocery store for a simple reason I figured liberals could comprehend this its so simple.

You have to put price caps on seed fertilizer fuel , labor transportation costs electricity cost , packaging costs . etc when you start down such a road except for war time it will hurt the business owner and the stock market .

why do you only put profit margins for one part of the supply chain? duh.
god you are stupid lol

i see why you are too stupid to define words you use. lol.

why don't you talk about profit margins for other part of the supply chain besides grocery stores, mooron? lol

2.2%

I did you ***** are you unable to read ? are you really that stupid. Do I have to list every business that would be effected by name ?
I spoke about labor cost and fertilizer transportation packing electric etc. I sorry If I didn't mention butt hurt cream makers so you needs would be included.

You have to put price caps on seed fertilizer fuel , labor transportation costs electricity cost , packaging costs . etc when you start down such a road except for war time it will hurt the business owner and the stock market

Here lug nut read this and tell me how smart a plan this is for her.

Funny part is giggles and uncle joe policy's caused a lot of this and now the plan is to make it worse.

I did you ***** are you unable to read ? are you really that stupid. Do I have to list every business that would be effected by name ?
I spoke about labor cost and fertilizer transportation packing electric etc. I sorry If I didn't mention butt hurt cream makers so you needs would be included.

You have to put price caps on seed fertilizer fuel , labor transportation costs electricity cost , packaging costs . etc when you start down such a road except for war time it will hurt the business owner and the stock market

Funny part is giggles and uncle joe policy's caused a lot of this and now the plan is to make it worse.

so again you reference grocers and not profit margins at the rest of the food supply chain. duh.
god you are stupid.

Many just do not understand. A lot of the business that did come back in 2021 was bounce back business. Now it’s the truths of what Biden/Harris administration has allowed to happen. People did not want to come back to work! When they do, the productivity is Bull! DEI crap! He she it I you we they crap! It all played a big part and if Harris messes with supply and demand, small businesses will not have a chance. She is lying about the fracking! She is against it! Lying through her veneers!

Werbung:
Many just do not understand. A lot of the business that did come back in 2021 was bounce back business. Now it’s the truths of what Biden/Harris administration has allowed to happen. People did not want to come back to work! When they do, the productivity is Bull! DEI crap! He she it I you we they crap! It all played a big part and if Harris messes with supply and demand, small businesses will not have a chance. She is lying about the fracking! She is against it! Lying through her veneers!
Still paid to use exclamation marks I see lol

Back