Will Ditty the liberal pervert get the

the annoying thing

Bill and Hillary Treatment oops sorry I mean the Jeffery treatment in jail or ?
Lol they put him in a Brooklyn prison that's considered one of the most dangerous prisons in America.
Lots of suicides and murders.
Sounds like a Jeffy job to me

Werbung:
its interesting that you somehow think his politics has anything to do with this situation. you really obsess about "liberals", or at least people you claim are. lol

Diddy is a abusive SOB. His crimes have zilch to do with being a "liberal".
My my but when it's a Republican who pervs out you sure do lol
Good news seems there is a investigation ongoing in Great Britain.
Looks like Kevin heart will be needing a boy friend or have to pay protection money or pc up.Hes not from the streets .
Ditty will have to PC up no amount of money or how tough his boy friend would be , he's not safe .

Now if Trump goes there jail he would be pretty safe from extortion or violence as he would still have SS protection, plus he would not go to a high security prison.
Hunter Biden will probably have to pay some fines some time in jail not prison
But he would be a target .

My my but when it's a Republican who pervs out you sure do lol
Good news seems there is a investigation ongoing in Great Britain.
Looks like Kevin heart will be needing a boy friend or have to pay protection money or pc up.Hes not from the streets .
Ditty will have to PC up no amount of money or how tough his boy friend would be , he's not safe .

Now if Trump goes there jail he would be pretty safe from extortion or violence as he would still have SS protection, plus he would not go to a high security prison.
Hunter Biden will probably have to pay some fines some time in jail not prison
But he would be a target .
When it's a republican politician, yes
Diddy isn't a politician mooron duh

Yes she made a political announcement
Diddy didn't
God you are stupid lol
lol your a ***** ditty has made many political statements in support of democrats both are celebrities, difference is he's a sick bastard she's not that I know of. both are liberals. bot are rich both have huge fan bases, lol lug nut how many more dots do I have to connect for you to grasp reality ? HERE one more for you lug nut did you know he tried to start his own political party for some type of black radical party , gee that is political isn't it now.
I was listing to NWA were big . So maybe I'm a little more in touch with reality then you are .

Last edited:
Werbung:
lol your a ***** ditty has made many political statements in support of democrats both are celebrities, difference is he's a sick bastard she's not that I know of. both are liberals. bot are rich both have huge fan bases, lol lug nut how many more dots do I have to connect for you to grasp reality ?
His political statements have nothing to do with his charges
God you are stupid

Back