why isn't giggles talking about policy?

Werbung:

I think she is doing a very good job of campaigning, and I really hope she wins.
It is pretty clear what he policies are. And there is zero reason to have stupid debates about whether she knows what a woman is, or the importance of tampons in high schools, as those are stupid non issues.

Trump's wall plan was a vanity project it was well overpriced for the effective would have It was just something to pander to his base But of course since Mexico was going to pay for it it didn't matter LOL Democrats have never been against walls and barriers on the Southern border they were just in support of intelligent ones

Trump's wall plan was a vanity project it was well overpriced for the effective would have It was just something to pander to his base But of course since Mexico was going to pay for it it didn't matter LOL Democrats have never been against walls and barriers on the Southern border they were just in support of intelligent ones
Yes but now Harris’ campaign is saying she is for the wall! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Flip!

is she doing the Biden its best if I don't talk act ?
Wouldn't you like to know what her policy's are?
Omg. Do you see the campaign reps in interviews on Fox? lol! She will be on tonight on CNN pre-taped edited interview with Dana Bash and her teddy bear, China Walz!

When she is in office, she will decide how much to dedicate to the wall. I do not care whether the wall gets built or not, it is not as effective as Trump claimed it would be, and there is many the idiot who believes that the wall can "seal the border" which will NEVER happen.

I don't care about flip flopping, especially since often it makes sense to change actions when circumstances change.
I hope that the voters are smart enough to elect a majority of Democrats to both the House and Senate and they will pass the immigration reform bill.
And really, it's not a wall, it's a FENCE and will NEVER be a huge concrete wall such as Trump implied it would be.

Trump was hugely impressed with Kim Jung Un's wall. He would obviously like to have the power of Kim all for himself, as he annexes the government of the United States to the Trump Organization, lake many of you idiot cult fanatics favor.

Werbung:
Back