What The ‘Gay Marriage’ Debate Is Really About

to me If gays want a legal binding that's fine but a Christian ceremony performed by a priest is generally not apocopate due to religious beliefs as Christian generally do not approve of gay marriage. That is not a right but a privilege.
Its that simple they can have a legal binding. The issue is they want more and want to MAKE people do things against their will and ethics by trying to force priests to perform a religious ceremony.
Liberals love to force people to think like them .

i know plenty of christians who approve of gay marriage in their churches.

Today, majorities of all but two key subgroups -- Republicans (49%) and weekly churchgoers (41%) -- say gay marriages should be legally recognized

so 41% of weekly churchgoers approve, and there are many more Christians beyond that

who is trying to make priests perform a religious ceremony. name names.

Werbung:

Today, majorities of all but two key subgroups -- Republicans (49%) and weekly churchgoers (41%) -- say gay marriages should be legally recognized

so 41% of weekly churchgoers approve, and there are many more Christians beyond that

Really you do name them and what churches they go to .

In spite of widespread ignorance ignorance of the facts, the bill was unacceptable for its plan to spend billions more in government money on leftist interests without including any workable plan to actually close the US border to illegal immigration.
The current bill is to spend billions in a wall. Is that for democrats interests also. How would Biden benefit from that?

I did a search on church forced to marry gay couple. A lot of articles came up but none of them were about any church or priest or reverend forced to marry a gay couple.

It has never happened.

I find it cowardly and dishonest to bring up something that has never happened and will never happen.

The gay couple only wants to get married. Not get a big hassle. The last thing they would do is go to a place and people they know will not marry them. Also, the law allows any religious faith to have the right to not marry gay couples.

It's the same type of lie they use with pro choice. They claim abortion happens at or even after birth. Anyone with a working brain cell knows how absurd that statement is but the forced birthers still spout that lie.

Just as the anti LGBT people spout that lie about forcing churches to marry gay people.

They had to abandon their claim that gay marriage will ruin heterosexual marriage so they went on to a new lie.

Really you do name them and what churches they go to .
I posted a poll showing 41 percent were fine with it, moron

Founded in 1957 with the joining of the General Council of Congregational Christian Churches and the Evangelical and Reformed Church, the United Church of Christ (UCC) is recognized as one of the most welcoming and affirming Christian denominations, celebrating same-sex marriages since 2005 and ordaining LGBTQ+ pastors since 1972. Numbering more than 5,000 churches and close to a million members, the UCC core values include an “Extravagant Welcome,” and the affirmation, “No matter who you are, or where you are on life's journey, you're welcome here.”

One example

Werbung:
I posted a poll showing 41 percent were fine with it, moron

Founded in 1957 with the joining of the General Council of Congregational Christian Churches and the Evangelical and Reformed Church, the United Church of Christ (UCC) is recognized as one of the most welcoming and affirming Christian denominations, celebrating same-sex marriages since 2005 and ordaining LGBTQ+ pastors since 1972. Numbering more than 5,000 churches and close to a million members, the UCC core values include an “Extravagant Welcome,” and the affirmation, “No matter who you are, or where you are on life's journey, you're welcome here.”

One example
name them and what churches they go to as you alway want names well post them lug nut .
$1 percent gee that leaves 59 percent and the poll talked about homosexual sex or religious marriage to different things lug nut .
YOU always support the perverted the radical Muslim the illegal alien and the criminal .

Back