What really happened on the border

the annoying thing

Well according to the liberal press Harris was wanting to be tough on illegals and fentanyl .
Yes sir she going to do it. LOL Yes the liberal press kissed her ass and ignore the truth .

Here what the border patrol had to say about Harris .

now ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WANT TO DO MORE TO STOP ILLEGALS COMMING IN ,but wait lets look at what she has said .
well well now she wants a wall but liberals said walls don't work , odd isn't it how if Harris wants one it will work now I guess.

Seem she has changed here tune lolI wonder why

She was against a border wall now want to build one lol
She has said

I loved this one. Seriously she going to out do Biden on border security . Seriously whets SHE GOING TO DO TO TOP 7 MILLION LET IN AND 280000 MURDERS AND RAPIST ?

Werbung:
Well according to the liberal press Harris was wanting to be tough on illegals and fentanyl .
Yes sir she going to do it. LOL Yes the liberal press kissed her ass and ignore the truth .

now ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WANT TO DO MORE TO STOP ILLEGALS COMMING IN ,but wait lets look at what she has said .
well well now she wants a wall but liberals said walls don't work , odd isn't it how if Harris wants one it will work now I guess.

She has said

I loved this one. Seriously she going to out do Biden on border security . Seriously whets SHE GOING TO DO TO TOP 7 MILLION LET IN AND 280000 MURDERS AND RAPIST ?

Kamala has said all sorts of contradictory things about the illegal immigrant crisis while never accepting any blame for the Biden administration's border crisis fiasco and offering no reasonable solutions to the ongoing crisis going forward.

She has said

Her plan is to find a why that the people that are here will become citizens asap! She blames Trump after the Dems have been in control and presents a bill which involved much more than just a border bill that still allowed many in while blaming Trump!
Hypocrisy at its best! The sad part, people believe it! Media is one cause! And liars are another! Harris has more power than anyone right now. They opened it! They can close it. They are a disgrace!

Be ready for lay offs especially in retail world! Small businesses closing! Biden chooses not to interfere!

All states will become sanctuary states! Will see some CIVIL issues no doubt!

Nothing mentioned !

An issue here ?

They are liars! Karma will be a bitch I’m afraid!

What Harris does in office will change many lives!

KAMALA HARRIS'S DANGEROUS AGENDA
Border Czar Kamala Harris opened the southern border to illegal alien criminals and deadly fentanyl, and as vice president, was the tie-breaking vote for far-left spending bills that raised taxes and sent prices skyrocketing for families across the country. While Harris has tried to rewrite history on her extreme record, she can’t hide from her promises to set murderers free, dismantle America’s border security, raise costs with massive spending bills, bring back the Green New Deal Scam, eliminate private health insurance, and more.

Fighting to Set Murderers Free

More “Bidenomics”—it’s “Working,” Rising Costs are Nothing to Worry About!

More Taxes to Ensure the Middle-Class Pays Their “Fair Share”

Abolish Borders

Bring Back the Green New Deal

Kamala Believes in Freedom for Individuals Associated with Violent Behavior. (Formally Referred to as Violent Criminals)

Ending “Wrongheaded Thinking” That More Police Mean Safer Communities

Eliminate Private Health Insurance

Give Social Security and Medicare to Illegal Aliens

Werbung:
Back