We have no word yet on whether the ungodly savage shooters were black or white

mark francis

Police officials believe the shootings were cultural, not something more understandable.

4 dead, 18 wounded in Birmingham mass shooting, Alabama police say​

Werbung:
How do you know they were "ungodly"? Perhaps some of the shooters were shooting other shooters that started the shooting.

Why were there shootings? Because people who should not own guns had guns, and used them.
How many would have died if they had only been armed with knives, nunchucks or throwing stars?

How do you know they were "ungodly"? Perhaps some of the shooters were shooting other shooters that started the shooting.

Why were there shootings? Because people who should not own guns had guns, and used them.
How many would have died if they had only been armed with knives, nunchucks or throwing stars?
Merrick Garland warned us to watch out for white supremacist terrorists and so I am still looking, but it is hard to tell what color these cold-blooded savages are if the news media does not tell us.

The chief did not release the identities of any suspects, but Thurmond said a preliminary investigation led police to believe the shooters were targeting one person.

"We believe there was a hit, if you will, on that particular person as far as someone willing to pay money to have that person killed," Thurmond said.

That individual, who was not identified by police, was among those killed in the shooting. Thurmond added that investigators believe the shooters may have used a fully-automatic weapon, which is illegal.

Thurmond urged anyone with information to come forward, assuring the public they can offer tips anonymously.

This may have been terrifying, but it was almost certainly not politically motivated and therefore not terrorism.
But were the shooters white barbarians or black barbarians? I believe Merrick Garland has allowed his leftist bias cloud his eyes. There seems to be far more violence coming from black barbarians than from white barbarians.

It's weird you start a thread about their race
Sounds racist
Garland started the whole "white racist terrorist" scare but I am finding black violence to be far more prevalent than white violence. This is not about racism against blacks but rather about correcting Garlands' dishonest claims that whites are a greater threat of violence in the US than are blacks.

Werbung:
Garland started the whole "white racist terrorist" scare but I am finding black violence to be far more prevalent than white violence. This is not about racism against blacks but rather about correcting Garlands' dishonest claims that whites are a greater threat of violence in the US than are blacks.
It was your post about race not Garland
You are a racist

Back