Washington gives Netanyahu ‘full backing’ to expand war on Lebanon

Stalin

"...Former Israeli intelligence and security official Yuval Malka told Hebrew media on 25 July that Washington has greenlit a wider war on Lebanon.

“According to the information I received from the delegation and what I know, Netanyahu has received full legitimacy in the United States to wage a war in Lebanon,” Malka told Israel’s Channel 14.

“When he arrives in the country, he is expected to head to the ‘Al-Bur’ in Al-Kiryah, and from there he will start the war in Lebanon,” he added, referring to a military complex that houses the headquarters of the Israeli army’s different corps...."

what is needed is some outrage to justify the escalation..luckily one has arrived..as to who caused this...who can tell.

"...Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, vowed the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah would “pay a hefty price” after a strike on a football pitch in a remote town in the occupied Golan Heights killed 12 people and a daylong barrage of rocket fire from Lebanon targeted Israeli territory.

Israel’s Magen David Adom emergency services said “large numbers” of ambulances were dispatched to the scene to treat the casualties, all aged between 10 and 20 years old. Video and imagery showed young casualties strewn across the grass, some wearing sports shirts.

The attack struck the predominantly Druze town of Majdal Shams in the mountainous Golan Heights, close to the border with Syria. Israel has occupied the area since 1967, annexing it in 1981.

In a statement from Netanyahu’s office, the Israeli leader said he told the head of Israel’s Druze community that “Hezbollah will pay a heavy price, the kind it has thus far not paid.”..."

the gamble here is that the US will be drawn into the wider war with iran and the resulting hysteria of us "boots on the ground" will
help elect the most slavish WarParty apparatchik. Biden could resign to give Harris the bogus image of a "wartime president"

watch this space

Comrade Stalin
WW3 is now the issue

Last edited:
Werbung:
"...Former Israeli intelligence and security official Yuval Malka told Hebrew media on 25 July that Washington has greenlit a wider war on Lebanon.

“According to the information I received from the delegation and what I know, Netanyahu has received full legitimacy in the United States to wage a war in Lebanon,” Malka told Israel’s Channel 14.

“When he arrives in the country, he is expected to head to the ‘Al-Bur’ in Al-Kiryah, and from there he will start the war in Lebanon,” he added, referring to a military complex that houses the headquarters of the Israeli army’s different corps...."

what is needed is some outrage to justify the escalation..luckily one has arrived..as to who caused this...who can tell.

"...Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, vowed the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah would “pay a hefty price” after a strike on a football pitch in a remote town in the occupied Golan Heights killed 12 people and a daylong barrage of rocket fire from Lebanon targeted Israeli territory.

Israel’s Magen David Adom emergency services said “large numbers” of ambulances were dispatched to the scene to treat the casualties, all aged between 10 and 20 years old. Video and imagery showed young casualties strewn across the grass, some wearing sports shirts.

The attack struck the predominantly Druze town of Majdal Shams in the mountainous Golan Heights, close to the border with Syria. Israel has occupied the area since 1967, annexing it in 1981.

In a statement from Netanyahu’s office, the Israeli leader said he told the head of Israel’s Druze community that “Hezbollah will pay a heavy price, the kind it has thus far not paid.”..."

the gamble here is that the US will be drawn into the wider war with iran and the resulting hysteria of us "boots on the ground" will
help elect the most slavish WarParty apparatchik. Biden could resign to give Harris the bogus image of a "wartime president"

watch this space

Comrade Stalin
WW3 is now the issue
Hezbollah made the first strike and you don't think retaliation is required?
I hope he glasses the place and kills heaps more terrorists. Next you'll be bleating about kids getting killed but conveniently for about the Jewish kids getting killed. You hypocrite.

written as if i have not been an antiwar activist since 1965

the history of zionist lies gives me no confidence that this is not an idf false flag operation

the killing of at least 12 children is daily occurrence by the "most moral army in the world"

comrade stalin
gaza

written as if i have not been an antiwar activist since 1965

the history of zionist lies gives me no confidence that this is not an idf false flag operation

the killing of at least 12 children is daily occurrence by the "most moral army in the world"

comrade stalin
gaza
You love supporting terrorists.

Werbung:
really ?

your careless use of ad hominem attacks is unpleasant but predictable
'
my uncle missed this by minutes

"The hotel, owned and operated by the Dan Hotels group, has traditionally been the chosen venue for hosting heads of state, dignitaries, politicians and celebrities during their visits to Jerusalem.

It is also famous for the 1946 King David Hotel Bombing, when a terrorist attack by the Zionist organization Irgun targeted the hotel's southern wing, which contained offices for the British authorities during Mandatory Palestine, killing 91 people of various nationalities and injuring 45.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel#cite_note-Encyclopedia_of_World_Terrorism-1">[1]</a>.."

comrade stalin
gaza famine is still the issue

Back