Vote for giggles because she is a woman ?

the annoying thing

I saw a lot on TikTok people saying vote for Harris because she's a woman.
My question is this . why would you vote someone in because of their sex.
And do democrats even know what a women is . As some democrats seem to be unable to answer that question honestly.

Werbung:
I saw a lot on TikTok people saying vote for Harris because she's a woman.
My question is this . why would you vote someone in because of their sex.
And do democrats even know what a women is . As some democrats seem to be unable to answer that question honestly.
What court has proved 'she' Is a 'woman?' Justice KBJ of the SCOTUS? I hardly believe that is possible since KBJ has been brainwashed to believe defining the term 'woman' is illegal.

Democrat understanding of sex: "If it makes you feel good then it is right regardless of what a 'demented' God and stupid Christians have to say."

its amusing how obsessed you are with what other people do in the bedroom. lol

Nope
God you are stupid lol
according to who ,you lol that funny.
You can pretend to be what ever you want if your a liberal .But the truth is you will never be what you pretend to be you are what your born with .

Let me give you some examples

You have to love liberal ways you can be whatever you want to be . I know a little girl that thinks she is a male wolf and has even bitten people and growls at other kids in school . And here parents are hard core liberals .
You morons are pretending . You will never be a man if your a woman and never be a woman if your a man its that simple . All others are fake and pretending just like the idiots I post about above.

I look it up and according to what I found liberals think there are 72 genders . .
They can pretend all they want but the fact is they are full of shit.

Vote for Harris because she is NOT Trump.
Trump told some evangelicals that they should vote for him one last time, and after that, they wouldn't have to ever vote again.
The fat fool wants to destroy democracy

according to who ,you lol that funny.
You can pretend to be what ever you want if your a liberal .But the truth is you will never be what you pretend to be you are what your born with .

Let me give you some examples

You have to love liberal ways you can be whatever you want to be . I know a little girl that thinks she is a male wolf and has even bitten people and growls at other kids in school . And here parents are hard core liberals .
You morons are pretending . You will never be a man if your a woman and never be a woman if your a man its that simple . All others are fake and pretending just like the idiots I post about above.

you mor..ons are obsessed with this stuff. lol. i've never met anyone claiming to be a cow, but yet somehow you brought that up as an example of liberals. lol

you are too stupid to understand sex and gender. because you are a mor..on. lol

Trump told some evangelicals that they should vote for him one last time, and after that, they wouldn't have to ever vote again.
typical ignorant lib response.
You guys just had a little midget for a and she's even dumber than he is president and have to run him out of because of it and she's even dumber than

I look it up and according to what I found liberals think there are 72 genders . .
They can pretend all they want but the fact is they are full of shit.

you dont understand what gender is.
god you are stupid. lol.

you think animals have something to do with sex or gender. lol.
god you are stupid

Werbung:
Harris will keep our borders open to the invasion of the jobless and homeless.
Harris will release hardcore criminals and jail Christians by the thousands.
Harris will weaponize justice to free leftist criminals from the threat of arrest and imprisonment.
Harris will "fight like hell" to keep voting fraud avenues open.
Harris will 'fight like hell' to disarm non-democrats in the US.
Harris will move to grant billions of dollars payments to blacks in the name of reparations.
Harris will continue the Obama plan of regulating fossil fuels out of existence.
Harris will increase criminalization of Christian expressions of faith in public.
Harris will joind the world body of unified government.
Harris will disarm Israel.
Harris will shut down "fake News" (i.e., facts reported by non-leftist news sources.)

And that is just a starting list of all the atrocities she will be capable of with support and protection from leftist billionaires, fake news media sources, and politicians.

Back