Trump standing up for pet owners

pjmret

Trump repeats false pet-eating claims leaving Harris dumbfounded as Republican nominee goes off rails​

In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs. The people that came in. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating – they’re eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what’s happening in our country, and it’s a shame,” the former president claimed.

As he spoke, Harris looked in disbelief at the former president before laughing.

Springfield Police Division said there was no evidence to support the claim and Muir confirmed that the Springfield City Manager had “no credible” reports of it.

The Republican nominee spending valuable public debate time repeating weird lies instead of making important policy points

This is your nominee? Lolololololololololol

Werbung:

Trump repeats false pet-eating claims leaving Harris dumbfounded as Republican nominee goes off rails​

In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs. The people that came in. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating – they’re eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what’s happening in our country, and it’s a shame,” the former president claimed.

As he spoke, Harris looked in disbelief at the former president before laughing.

Springfield Police Division said there was no evidence to support the claim and Muir confirmed that the Springfield City Manager had “no credible” reports of it.

The Republican nominee spending valuable public debate time repeating weird lies instead of making important policy points

This is your nominee? Lolololololololololol
If anyone wanted proof the man is a complete nutter, look no more.

There are smarter people in an asylum.

But it wont rest there. The Maga cult will be repeating it soon. Watch the good liars take the piss out of them.

I wonder if they have tasty recipes for a litter of pups?
Sounds nourishing.

Werbung:
There is a phrase in Haitian Creole about really hungry people eating cats.
Something akin to the phrase "I am so hungry I could eat a horse".
Some neo Nazi jackass probably heard this secondhand and decided to use it for propaganda. Shady Vance picked it up and Trump decided to use it in his constant yammering about immigrants being dangerous criminals.

Back