this is what hunter should of got

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Donald Trump is now being subpoenaed by Hunter's lawyers for Trump's refusal to protect Hunter from prosecution, or some such demented leftist foolishness like that.
Nothing to do with the subject or my post
You say the dumbest things lol

Nothing to do with the subject or my post
You say the dumbest things lol
The thread is highlighting the stupidity of leftist law enforcement and justice officials who pervert the course of justice by going light on serious crimes of favored tribes and groups of people awhile throwing the book at those Americans who did practically nothing worthy of imprisonment.

The thread is highlighting the stupidity of leftist law enforcement and justice officials who pervert the course of justice by going light on serious crimes of favored tribes and groups of people awhile throwing the book at those Americans who did practically nothing worthy of imprisonment.

no, it was talking about hunter's gun law violation.

you always attempt to hijack threads with your stupid off topic posts, and I always laugh at you. duh

no, it was talking about hunter's gun law violation.

you always attempt to hijack threads with your stupid off topic posts, and I always laugh at you. duh
Is Hunter now going to be charged finally for breaking a gun law that has already sent dozens of crooks not named Biden to prison?

Werbung:
Is Hunter now going to be charged finally for breaking a gun law that has already sent dozens of crooks not named Biden to prison?

is he? let me know.

posting a question that will be answered in the future is a stupid post. duh

Back