The only spoiler for Kamala Harris is voting against corporate interests.

Stray Bullet

Her and Trump are the same in that regard. They’re now blaming everything on Jill Stein for Hillary’s defeat in 2016. Forget Comey. Forget she was unlikeable and completely alienated progressives. Democrats haven’t learned a god damn thing and I won’t pull their ass out of the fire this time with my vote and I believe there’s many like me. And if they wanted my vote back then it would be a smart strategy not to insult my intelligence. Basic intelligence about what I see with my own eyes.

Werbung:
Why would anyone want to trigger you? So far as I can tell, you are totally self-triggering.
I’m disgusted by how criticizing Biden for something that he’s clearly responsible for enabling and being against genocide causes these democrats to call people like me Trump supporters. They’re being overprotective of a man with a tarnished legacy and they’re only hurting themselves and their own party. And they’re hurting Kamala’s campaign ultimately.

Finally, Biden has told Netanyahu that his plan to starve the Gazans to death. Obviously, Israel wants to make Gaza uninhabitable. The only problem is that he has nowhere to deport them to.

Finally, Biden has told Netanyahu that his plan to starve the Gazans to death. Obviously, Israel wants to make Gaza uninhabitable. The only problem is that he has nowhere to deport them to.
Too little too late and could also be more empty words. Remember that Antony Blinken tore up a letter warning the administration about all of this many months ago.

Too little too late and could also be more empty words. Remember that Antony Blinken tore up a letter warning the administration about all of this many months ago.
What letter was that?
The Israelis have allowed some trucks of food and provisions into North Gaza recently.

Werbung:
What letter was that?
The Israelis have allowed some trucks of food and provisions into North Gaza recently.
A letter explaining that the aid the administration was sending to Gaza was being blocked by Israel. Biden knew they were doing this the whole time. You wouldn’t learn about that watching CNN.

Back