The best of giggles aka back door Harris

the annoying thing

2018 she claimed that the voting machines were hacked n front of her.

she lied about trump cutting ss and Medicare

Is Trump planning to cut Social Security and Medicare?
CLAIM: “Donald Trump intends to cut Social Security and Medicare.”

VERDICT: This is misleading. In this campaign, Trump has said repeatedly he would not do this, although he has suggested he would in the past.

Social Security provides a source of income when you retire or if you cannot work due to a disability.

Medicare is a US government programme which provides healthcare coverage for millions of Americans who are retired or disabled.

“I will not cut 1 cent from Social Security or Medicare,” Trump said at a rally on 5 August.

inflation

s inflation down?
CLAIM: “Inflation is down under 3%.”

VERDICT: That figure is correct but some context is needed here.

Inflation, which is the increase in the price of something over time, is down from a peak of 9.1% under the Biden administration and it is higher than when Mr Trump left office.

US inflation
When President Biden took office in January 2021, inflation was 1.4% but it rose significantly during the first two years of his administration.

JOBS the facts are in
How many jobs has the Biden administration created?
CLAIM: “We have created 16 million new jobs.”

VERDICT: That is roughly correct. 15.8 million jobs have been added under the Biden administration, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

However, when the Biden government entered the White House in January 2021, the US was recovering from the Covid pandemic, which crippled the economy and during which more than 20 million jobs were lost.

Werbung:
Yes.. bounce back jobs from pandemic. Hmmm voting machines? Interesting! Covid destroyed many and Pfizer made a killing! Along with Fauci I assume! He will be brought out after election no doubt!
Biden/Harris are a disgrace! They decreased salaries! In the retail world, supply and demand is important. It affected incomes by the thousands. I can vouch for that. Thousands in theft because they let it happen. Defunded police! Bla bla! Sickening! And I do believe they want Trump to get killed! Plain and simple!
Now her plans? Disgust me!

Werbung:
2018 she claimed that the voting machines were hacked n front of her.

she lied about trump cutting ss and Medicare

Is Trump planning to cut Social Security and Medicare?
CLAIM: “Donald Trump intends to cut Social Security and Medicare.”

VERDICT: This is misleading. In this campaign, Trump has said repeatedly he would not do this, although he has suggested he would in the past.

Social Security provides a source of income when you retire or if you cannot work due to a disability.

Medicare is a US government programme which provides healthcare coverage for millions of Americans who are retired or disabled.

“I will not cut 1 cent from Social Security or Medicare,” Trump said at a rally on 5 August.

inflation

s inflation down?
CLAIM: “Inflation is down under 3%.”

VERDICT: That figure is correct but some context is needed here.

Inflation, which is the increase in the price of something over time, is down from a peak of 9.1% under the Biden administration and it is higher than when Mr Trump left office.

US inflation
When President Biden took office in January 2021, inflation was 1.4% but it rose significantly during the first two years of his administration.

JOBS the facts are in
How many jobs has the Biden administration created?
CLAIM: “We have created 16 million new jobs.”

VERDICT: That is roughly correct. 15.8 million jobs have been added under the Biden administration, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

However, when the Biden government entered the White House in January 2021, the US was recovering from the Covid pandemic, which crippled the economy and during which more than 20 million jobs were lost.
Holistic interview!! 😂😂😂🤭 OMG I cannot barely watch her!!! She is lost!!!

Back