That’s right, Fuck America.

Stray Bullet

Recently Macklemore chanted this at a pro Palestine concert he did. I just happened to see once left leaning Bill Maher’s take on it last night. He was so furious about it. If you make a grifter like that mad then you know you’re doing the right thing. This is nothing new for me. I have a ton of Fuck America songs I like. Fuck America is one of my favorite topics in music outside of horror lyrics. I’ve never listened to this modern rapper but he has my complete support. I don’t even care if he’s one of those talentless auto tuned guys. I don’t think he is though.

Werbung:
Yeah fuck the USA when we’re fucking murderers. I’ll say it all god damn day with him. This isn’t about left or right. This about if you got morality mother fucker.

What he said was good though and needed to be said regardless. Unlike something JD Vance would say. All he did there was acknowledge that he got overemotional because our government is KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
You said nothing when GWB killed 250000 in Iraq.

Recently Macklemore chanted this at a pro Palestine concert he did. I just happened to see once left leaning Bill Maher’s take on it last night. He was so furious about it. If you make a grifter like that mad then you know you’re doing the right thing. This is nothing new for me. I have a ton of Fuck America songs I like. Fuck America is one of my favorite topics in music outside of horror lyrics. I’ve never listened to this modern rapper but he has my complete support. I don’t even care if he’s one of those talentless auto tuned guys. I don’t think he is though.

I can guarantee you that no one will vote for Macklemore for any public office.

Meanwhile there is such a thing as free speech and expression in the USA.

A person has the right to let as many people know they are an asshole as they want.

It's an American's constitutional right.

What has he got to do with anything?

Or are you trying to say that because he said that all democrats or those who disagree with you agree with what Macklemore said?

If that's so why don't you do the same with republicans? One republican said he was a black nazi and wanted to own a slave.

Should everyone believe that all republicans are nazis and want to own slaves?

I can guarantee you that no one will vote for Macklemore for any public office.

Meanwhile there is such a thing as free speech and expression in the USA.

A person has the right to let as many people know they are an asshole as they want.

It's an American's constitutional right.

What has he got to do with anything?

Or are you trying to say that because he said that all democrats or those who disagree with you agree with what Macklemore said?

If that's so why don't you do the same with republicans? One republican said he was a black nazi and wanted to own a slave.

Should everyone believe that all republicans are nazis and want to own slaves?
I know what I see. And what I see is the supposed party of civil rights enabling a genocide for the most part and trying to silence people for speaking out against it. Your reasons as a non elite are probably because you don’t want Biden or Harris to look bad. But the truth is what they’ve been doing this past year is reprehensible. I don’t condemn republicans because they mean nothing to me. They’re a lost cause. Democrats are supposed to be the party that stands for things I support and I’ve been watching them slowly become the new republicans and lose sight of everything they once believed in simply for some Zionist blood money.

I know what I see. And what I see is the supposed party of civil rights enabling a genocide for the most part and trying to silence people for speaking out against it. Your reasons as a non elite are probably because you don’t want Biden or Harris to look bad. But the truth is what they’ve been doing this past year is reprehensible. I don’t condemn republicans because they mean nothing to me. They’re a lost cause. Democrats are supposed to be the party that stands for things I support and I’ve been watching them slowly become the new republicans and lose sight of everything they once believed in simply for some Zionist blood money.

How is one person the whole Democratic Party?

So democrats mean something to you but republicans don't. Weird.

Meanwhile the double standard hypocrisy rages on.

Since one republican is a black nazi and wants to own slaves, all republicans are nazis and want to own slaves.

Werbung:
How is one person the whole Democratic Party?

So democrats mean something to you but republicans don't. Weird.

Meanwhile the double standard hypocrisy rages on.

Since one republican is a black nazi and wants to own slaves, all republicans are nazis and want to own slaves.
I’m a progressive and there’s many progressives like me who won’t accept genocide enabled by Biden or Kamala. You’re not progressive if that’s not a problem for you. You either only care about a certain selfish agenda that’s personal to you or you’re a straight up sucker ass bitch for the DNC and establishment politicians.

Back