TEAM TRUMP GOING MEGA-PROJECTION!!!!!!!

Werbung:
"Arnold's tweet came in response to allegations from stand-up comedian Noel Casler, who claimed he worked on The Celebrity Apprentice for six years. During a set earlier this month, Casler said that Trump snorted crushed-up Adderall and called the commander-in-chief a "speed freak." He also alleged that the president would also invite teen beauty pageant participants up to his room."
quote-the-four-most-beautiful-words-in-our-common-language-i-told-you-so-gore-vidal-30-27-84[1].jpg

June 26, 2024
"In a recent interview with Terry Gross on NPR’s “Fresh Air,” comedian Hannah Einbinder talked about taking Adderall, the well-known stimulant medication often used to treat ADHD, when she was a teenager. The drug may have helped her pay more attention in math class, Einbinder said, but it made her “feel cut off from my soul," disconnected from her emotions and quick to anger.” As she noted, in chemical terms Adderall and related ADHD medications are basically speed, only slightly different from street drugs such as methamphetamine.

Allegations that
Trump uses Adderall or something similar, with or without a medical prescription, have followed him throughout his career in public life. They aren't helped by his sniffling, perspiring, highly digressive rapid-fire speech patterns or his accordion-playing mime act during public speeches and previous debates. Listen to him lose the thread of his thoughts during a long string of semi-coherent sentences and you might well wonder, “Is that guy on something?”

Werbung:
Wow, convicted felon trump sure has projection down to an art form.

We all know he spent decades using cocaine and now is using adder adderall ever since.

All his accusations of drugs just screams he's going to be on drugs for the debate.
He just needs a lil' pick-me-up, at the starting-gate....before his handlers turn-him-loose.
deranged_trump_487401374_180820321[1].jpg

Back