Stupid democrat leaders donated billions of dollars to Iranian mass murderers in pay to play scheme under the disillusionment of disarmament

Werbung:
well, there was a nuclear arms deal. has iran launched nukes?
What kind of nonsense is that? Iran continues to manufacture weapons of mass destruction with US dollars democrats stole from the American people, including missiles and bomb that are continually being used against innocent people around the world. And you wish to justify the democrat funding of the terrorists because they have not yet launched nuclear weapons they have been building with US money?

What kind of nonsense is that? Iran continues to manufacture weapons of mass destruction with US dollars democrats stole from the American people, including missiles and bomb that are continually being used against innocent people around the world. And you wish to justify the democrat funding of the terrorists because they have not yet launched nuclear weapons they have been building with US money?
well, you are the master of nonsense. lol.

the money was part of a nuclear arms deal. has iran used any nuclear arms, yes or no?
can you even prove they have nuclear weapons?

He regurgitated this a hundred times. He knows the truth but refuses to accept it.
The Iran deal was very bad for many reasons but it is not surprising that most Americans were kept in the dark by leftists for corrupt reasons Thank God Trump backed the US back out of the disastrous 'agreement.'

https://www.hoover.org/research/obamas-disastrous-iran-deal 7-20-15

1727948754773.webp
Articles

Obama’s Disastrous Iran Deal

It will increase the risk of war and terrorism in the Middle East.

Monday, July 20, 2015 5 min readBy:
Richard A. Epstein

One issue concerns the sequence in which the various stipulations of the agreement go into play. The black mark against this agreement is that it virtually guarantees immediate removal of the full set of economic sanctions against Iran, which will lead to an infusion of cash, perhaps in excess of $150 billion, into the country, some fraction of which will promptly flow to affiliate groups that cause mayhem around the world. But what does the President say about this substantial negative? Nothing. He just ignores it.

well, you are the master of nonsense. lol.

the money was part of a nuclear arms deal. has iran used any nuclear arms, yes or no?
can you even prove they have nuclear weapons?
The money Obama sent to Iran to pay the ransom for hostages was never tied to any former court settlement.

Tales about IRan's nukes are increasingly sounding like the tale of the Boy who cried "Wolf".
For more than ten years we have been hearing that Iran is only months, weeks, days of having a nuclear weapon. And yet, there seems to be none.

Dropping a nuclear bomb on Jerusalem would likely destroy the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque. I tend to think that the Ayatollahs would not do that.

Tales about IRan's nukes are increasingly sounding like the tale of the Boy who cried "Wolf".
For more than ten years we have been hearing that Iran is only months, weeks, days of having a nuclear weapon. And yet, there seems to be none.

Dropping a nuclear bomb on Jerusalem would likely destroy the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque. I tend to think that the Ayatollahs would not do that.
The Muslim monstrosity over the old Temple site will be coming down, according to Biblical prophecy. I hope Israel bombs the bejeezus out of Iran's weapons facilities.

The Muslim monstrosity over the old Temple site will be coming down, according to Biblical prophecy. I hope Israel bombs the bejeezus out of Iran's weapons facilities.
religious prophecies are always so vague they can fit anything. lol.

"the end is near" has been predicted uncounted numbers of times, according to bible prophecy lol

I tend to think that the Jews would get really upset if were Wailing Wall were radioactive,
I hope these fools stop fighting a war that no one can win.
Because, you know, they cannot.

religious prophecies are always so vague they can fit anything. lol.

"the end is near" has been predicted uncounted numbers of times, according to bible prophecy lol

Werbung:
Back