Satanists empowered by Kackling Kamala's unrestricted abortion policies gleefully celebrate the ritualistic execution of unborn babies

mark francis

These people are completely divorced and estranged from the God of heaven.

Satanic Temple opens 'religious' abortion clinic, promotes 'abortion ritual'​

Werbung:
Satan is at least as fictional as the Biblical character called "God".
The Satanic Temple likely did this just to piss off dumb Jesus freaks like Mark.

These people are completely divorced and estranged from the God of heaven.

Satanic Temple opens 'religious' abortion clinic, promotes 'abortion ritual'​

So am I. There is no god or heaven and if there was, what could it do about it. Nothing.

The baby sacrificing Satan worshippers are almost as rare in the US as white supremacist terrorists
They are entirely nonexistent.
White supremacists on th other hand are surely a thing. Tim McVeigh, the gun nut that attacked the WalMart in El Paso, and the other one who attacked the TOPS supermarket in Buffalo. And the nitty woman that ran people down with her car in Charlottesville.

They are entirely nonexistent.
White supremacists on th other hand are surely a thing. Tim McVeigh, the gun nut that attacked the WalMart in El Paso, and the other one who attacked the TOPS supermarket in Buffalo. And the nitty woman that ran people down with her car in Charlottesville.
Tim McVeigh might have been a white supremacist but he hardly qualifies as a wave of national white supremacist terrorists forming the greatest threat to Americans in existence, according to the weenie Biden bootlick, Merrick Garland.

Werbung:
There's no such thing as an unborn baby.
I don't know what Satanists do, I have never met a real Satanist.

I do recall Anton LaVey, he played the role of Satanist quite well.

Back