Rush Limbaugh in the Hospital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooseChange

uh oh...complaining of chest pains....could this be it? Could the world finally be rid of the greatest menace to the progressive movement? I guess we'll soon find out.

Werbung:
What a rude crude disgusting thing to say, but its fully expected.[/QUOT

I'm sorry did I offend you? You know what Pandora get off the God Damn soap box because you of all people defend scum bags like ALWAYS and ASUR on the regular so I don't give a damn if you like what I posted or not. What are you going to do about it???

I am with Pandora on this one, completely not called for and I would by a Hypocrite to not say so. Just as when some Republican was calling that we pray that someone not make the vote ( one Dem of course was very ill and thus one would guess the one who would not make it do to health problems)

I hope he does well and is back soon to making dumb retarded statements that I can bash.

Pandora , thats 2 times today, lets not make this a habbit

I'm sorry did I offend you? You know what Pandora get off the God Damn soap box because you of all people defend scum bags like ALWAYS and ASUR on the regular so I don't give a damn if you like what I posted or not. What are you going to do about it???

a guy is sick in the hospital and you make fun of it. no soap box, just telling you that its rude and its crude

if it were obama sick in the hospital and always posted what you posted i would have given her the same reply

I am with Pandora on this one, completely not called for and I would by a Hypocrite to not say so. Just as when some Republican was calling that we pray that someone not make the vote ( one Dem of course was very ill and thus one would guess the one who would not make it do to health problems)

I hope he does well and is back soon to making dumb retarded statements that I can bash.

Pandora , thats 2 times today, lets not make this a habbit

it must be your fault!

Really though I am glad we can agree

When Ted kennedy died I didnt say anything bad about him but I did say a comment about windmills and though I didnt do it to be mean or disrespectful looking back I can see it was wrong of me to do it. Someone pointed it out and I disagreed with them but thought about it later and decided I was wrong to make the windmill comment.

I supose after a time its ok to joke about people who have died but it seems really wrong to do it while they are fighting for their life in the hospital or even shortly after they died. Even if you dont like them.

The Forum Rules:

1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943

Carl Rove's wife just announced her plans to divorce him yesterday. The next day his mouthpiece checks into a hospital with chest pains and Cheney's back sporting a cane? Real issues? Is Cheney fishing for sympathy? Wonder if Rove's wife wants her 1/2 BEFORE he has to spend his on attorney's fees? And maybe Limbaugh caught wind of something brewing in that woman's "statement"?

Are the rats becoming unquiet on the sinking sheister-ship?

a guy is sick in the hospital and you make fun of it. no soap box, just telling you that its rude and its crude

if it were obama sick in the hospital and always posted what you posted i would have given her the same reply

Let's bear in mind the people praying for Obie's death, please. All this bickering is in bad taste, we're all Americans and we should start acting like it.

Let's bear in mind the people praying for Obie's death, please. All this bickering is in bad taste, we're all Americans and we should start acting like it.

It's too late.....We've come to this point and I don't care if Pandora or any else is offended by what I said. The right pretend they're all high and mighty but yet spew the same **** out of their mouths and then question people's patriotism and their loyalty if you question or criticize one of their own! So I don't care if Rush is in the hospital and I don't care if he lives or dies. So there it is!!!!Don't like what I said then I suggest you get a copy of the U.S. constitution and burn that *****!!!Cause that is the only way you'll shut me up!!!!

Just an update Rush Limbaugh is resting comfortably. So don't worry Pandora your hero will live another day. Now if only ASUR and ALWAYS can have some major chest pains as well. Yeah I went there.....no regrets about it=)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back