Prominent leftist fact-checker forced to admit to judge that it lied to help Joe Biden in politics.

mark francis

Liars will always be exposed by the truth if investigators keep investigating.

Snopes Reverses its ‘Fact-Check’ on Ashley Biden’s Diary From ‘Unproven’ to ‘True’ – California Globe 5-19-24
May 19, 2024

Home>Articles>Snopes Reverses Its ‘Fact-Check’ On Ashley Biden’s Diary From ‘Unproven’ To ‘True’

Hunter Biden, Ashley Biden at Joe Biden's inauguration, January 2021. (Photo: Public Domain)

Snopes Reverses its ‘Fact-Check’ on Ashley Biden’s Diary From ‘Unproven’ to ‘True’

In a letter to the Judge, Biden confirmed the diary was real

By Katy Grimes, May 14, 2024 7:38 am

Werbung:
you mean like all the right wing morons who claimed the election was stolen and had to admit they lied? lol

you mean like all the right wing morons who claimed the election was stolen and had to admit they lied? lol
You can deny the 2020 fraud until you die but that will never disprove even one of tens of thousands of documented pages of voter fraud evidence.

You can deny the 2020 fraud until you die but that will never disprove even one of tens of thousands of documented pages of voter fraud evidence.

and i will never try to disprove your whining, until the day I die, because I am not a lazy ***** like you who thinks other people should do their job for them. lol

ps - "documented" doesn't mean what you think it does. lol. declaring something is "documented" doesn't mean its true. duh

Werbung:
and i will never try to disprove your whining, until the day I die, because I am not a lazy ***** like you who thinks other people should do their job for them. lol

ps - "documented" doesn't mean what you think it does. lol. declaring something is "documented" doesn't mean its true. duh
It cannot be a reliable fact checkers if they suddenly reverse it. It was never proven so it's bullshit.

But the irony of you saying we should do our own research when I've caught you out a hundred times.
Your memory is your problem and mixed with paranoia and hate, it becomes a very corrosive element.

Back