project 2025

Werbung:
here it is in it's full theocratic glory

the blueprint which, should donald frump win the presidency and the republicans win both houses, be enacted from day one...

please read carefully, and consider if this is what you want..

comrade stalin
kursk
Why do you read that? It was people that are with the foundation that came up with that. Yes they worked for Trump in the past. I don’t care if he attended anything with the foundation. If Trump believed in it he would preach it! Don’t you think?

Another of the 50 lies they tell about Trump on a daily basis.

In the debate Trump said point blank that he was against a nationwide ban on abortion and supported abortion rights in the case of incest, rape and the health of the mother. Immediately after he said that Kamala said this....

Then the liars made a commercial of it.

Another of the 50 lies they tell about Trump on a daily basis.

In the debate Trump said point blank that he was against a nationwide ban on abortion and supported abortion rights in the case of incest, rape and the health of the mother. Immediately after he said that Kamala said this....

Then the liars made a commercial of it.
Harris is clueless that he stated several times, abortion is with the states! Harris memorizing through her pod nova earrings.
Harris’ forgets about Walz aborting to full term! Cannot wait until that debate. Vance and Walz!

These pigs are aiming their guns at Donald. Literally. They will do anything to stop him from winning this election.

The man has to fear for his life every place he goes. He cannot expect these people who hate him to protect him.

Amazing what has happened to our country.

These pigs are aiming their guns at Donald. Literally. They will do anything to stop him from winning this election.

The man has to fear for his life every place he goes. He cannot expect these people who hate him to protect him.

I guess there can just be a civil war if he wins. Not a big deal. lol
There is not going to be a civil war! That is an oblivious reply! Are you threatening one?

It is sad! And they are letting it happen. Denying it! If that agent would not have seen that shooter, they would have hit Trump! Do they think if Trump dies, WE will still have a vote! Do they think that others would not do exactly what Trump would do as President?
Biden and Harris are a disgrace!

Why do you read that? It was people that are with the foundation that came up with that. Yes they worked for Trump in the past. I don’t care if he attended anything with the foundation. If Trump believed in it he would preach it! Don’t you think?
No, not if he thought it would lose him votes. Trump will do what he thinks will get him what he wants. He does not want to go to prison, and he does not want to lose. He will have no difficulty enacting parts of this hideous plan piece by piece if he manages to get elected.

No, not if he thought it would lose him votes. Trump will do what he thinks will get him what he wants. He does not want to go to prison, and he does not want to lose. He will have no difficulty enacting parts of this hideous plan piece by piece if he manages to get elected.
Do you honestly think the Heritage Foundation will tell him what to do? Trump? Really? You are blind sir! If Trump’s name was on there, he would be the first one to boast about it! It the Heritage Foundation! It’s a book as well! It’s on Amazon! lol! I mean really!
And you did not look at his Jan 6th speech or you cannot comment on it! Either one!

Of course they will tell him what to do. He is a weakling and a coward. What Trump wants is to extort money from the Egyptians, North Koreans or anyone else he can, and to pay no taxes. The Heritage Foundation is fine with that: Shitshizpants is their useful idiot. They want to replace public education with private academies that will profit them. Trump's leadership style is like that of the Mafia. Big Oil controls the Heitage Foundation and the Heritage Foundation controls Trump.
They have the goods on Trump's corruption and have the means to bring him down, and Trump knows it.
Putin also has the goods on Trump with loans from Russian Oligarchs.

Of course they will tell him what to do. He is a weakling and a coward. What Trump wants is to extort money from the Egyptians, North Koreans or anyone else he can, and to pay no taxes. The Heritage Foundation is fine with that: Shitshizpants is their useful idiot. They want to replace public education with private academies that will profit them. Trump's leadership style is like that of the Mafia. Big Oil controls the Heitage Foundation and the Heritage Foundation controls Trump.
They have the goods on Trump's corruption and have the means to bring him down, and Trump knows it.
Putin also has the goods on Trump with loans from Russian Oligarchs.
lol! 😂 lol! 😂 why are they trying to kill HIM? Omg you are serious is the sad part!
Why in the hell do you think they do not want Trump? Who in the hell has Biden confronted after Americans dying? WHO? You tell me!
Read it and understand it old man!

No I was saying that in jest. My sentence didn’t even imply I’d be a part of it. Obviously a civil war is a very serious matter.
Ok gotcha! Sorry I misunderstood! It is a serious matter! I think what would tear up America is if it were to possibly be a set up to kill Trump! I don’t think that would be pretty! It’s all sad to be honest! It’s bad and good on both sides but this is all getting out of hand! So much hate! But yet they all wish him and his family well! lol! Hypocrisy!
If they do succeed, I would hope Melania does not allow none of them by her! That’s my opinion of course!

Werbung:
Ok gotcha! Sorry I misunderstood! It is a serious matter! I think what would tear up America is if it were to possibly be a set up to kill Trump!
Who do you think would set that up? Democrats? Surely not.

I don’t think that would be pretty! It’s all sad to be honest! It’s bad and good on both sides but this is all getting out of hand! So much hate! But yet they all wish him and his family well! lol! Hypocrisy!
You have to go back to why and how the hate started. Since Trump arrived is escalated to fever pitch. Even believers took sides.

If they do succeed, I would hope Melania does not allow none of them by her! That’s my opinion of course!

But it should be telling him he is not wanted. Two assassination attempts in 2 months would make anyone think but thinking is not his best developed trait.
If he were elected, it doesn't extinguish another attempt. It shows just how easily it is to get at him and anyone else.

Back