Parental rights group are worried what giggles will do to your rights as a parent .

Werbung:

Yes liberals think they have a right to tell others how to raise their kids sounds like commies to me.
If you see a person offering a child a smoke, do you think you have the right to tell him to not do that?
If you see a parent beating and kicking their child, do you have a right to try to make them stop?

Mom's for liberty lol

Overall, we rate Moms for Liberty Far Right Biased based on the organization’s positions that align with conservative ideologies. We also rate them Questionable due to a lack of transparency with funding, the promotion of propaganda and misinformation directed at LGBTQ individuals, and classification as an extremist group by third-party groups.

If you see a person offering a child a smoke, do you think you have the right to tell him to not do that?
If you see a parent beating and kicking their child, do you have a right to try to make them stop?
That has nothing to do with parental rights lug nut .That has to do with me being a real man
Let me tell you a story.My future wife and I went to the park. I did not have a gun with me as her mommy didn't want one on her property.
It was dark .I saw 3 guys grab 2 girls and start arguing with them and we're jerking them around
Well I hollered at them and started walking over to them they were young 16 to 19 years old .
They let the chicks go and they ran like hell. Then 5 more of them showed up .it was local Baldwin Park gang bangers.they started circling me one tried to grab me around the neck and I broke a couple of his fingers then they all rushed they managed to get me down on one knee .The girls ran to a house and called the cops who showed up fairly quickly .
I had to have reconstruction surgery on my face
But I never gave up
That's the kind of man I am gab.
Do you have a clue what parental rights are . Democrats are overarching and you n the edge of been ng commie

That has nothing to do with parental rights lug nut .That has to do with me being a real man
Let me tell you a story.My future wife and I went to the park. I did not have a gun with me as her mommy didn't want one on her property.
It was dark .I saw 3 guys grab 2 girls and start arguing with them and we're jerking them around
Well I hollered at them and started walking over to them they were young 16 to 19 years old .
They let the chicks go and they ran like hell. Then 5 more of them showed up .it was local Baldwin Park gang bangers.they started circling me one tried to grab me around the neck and I broke a couple of his fingers then they all rushed they managed to get me down on one knee .The girls ran to a house and called the cops who showed up fairly quickly .
I had to have reconstruction surgery on my face
But I never gave up
That's the kind of man I am gab.
Do you have a clue what parental rights are . Democrats are overarching and you n the edge of been ng commie
Commie lol

Werbung:
Acting like one thinks she can tell parents how to raise their children and hide things from them.that commie like is what I said . Did not say she was one lug nut.
Now go back sleep.
Commie lol
Make sure to check under your bed at night I hear commies like to hide there

Back