Of Course Bruce Springsteen endorsed Kamala Harris. That isn’t news.

Stray Bullet

CNN reported on it like it was a big surprise. They really are just desperately trying to polish this turd. After Taylor Swift endorsement didn’t work as well as they thought it would. It’s like “Oh look at this! The shitty dad rock artist who always endorsed every democrat ever is endorsing Harris”

Werbung:
So Bruce did not impress Stray Bullet.
He is a malcontent.Nothing impresses him.
I’m just calling out their desperation. Why platform an obvious supporter and show it to republicans thinking it’ll convince them of anything? Because that’s what the media and democrats are trying to do here. I wouldn’t be talking about it otherwise.

Are you cringing yet? What was it that you said? You are criticizing Springsteen for declaring that he supports Harris.
No I’m criticizing democrats for relying on stuff like this and republican support too much. It’s pathetic to watch. They’ve become almost 100% the party of the donors and lobbyists wet dream. They’re going to be the new republicans if they keep it up. And if that’s the path they’re on, then I sure do hope they lose this November because it’ll be better for actual liberalism in the long run. It’ll hopefully send a message to them. They seriously need to rethink this shit.

Last edited:
He hates the thought of endorsing anyone. He genuinely wants democrats to lose solely to feed his hatred of Biden and Jews killing terrorists.
It’s racist how you called them “Jews” there. This is an example of someone who is normally racist against Jewish people supporting Israel. I’ve seen you call people “the blacks” before too.

Werbung:
Back