MIT POlice killed, explosions heard, bombing related?

Werbung:
premature postulation on that last item. theyre Chechnian.

yes they do, though oddly I recall someone on here bitching about Obama and Letting Sauds in or something...
Also Chechen does not = Islamic...though there is a strong link. They could be more Nationalist then Islamist or one more then the other. I will wait for that person to start bitching about how Its Bush's fault since at least one of them has lived here for 10 years, so Bush let him in ( note I don't hold Bush Responsible, but if using the dumb logic used on this site, he should be)

Chechnya is 95% muslim. A strong link? Islam is their nationalism!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/02/08/russia.airport.bombing/index.html

your really not very bright are you. Chechnya has been fighting for Independence from Russia for 200 years...Its only in the last 10-15 years that Islam really played a key point. Saying because its Islamic, and there if Fighting its linked is like saying the Korean War had to do with Christianity because the US has so many Christians. Your ignorance of all things is always amazing. but its what we expect from Texas...I can't wait for your state to go away.

your really not very bright are you. Chechnya has been fighting for Independence from Russia for 200 years...Its only in the last 10-15 years that Islam really played a key point. Saying because its Islamic, and there if Fighting its linked is like saying the Korean War had to do with Christianity because the US has so many Christians. Your ignorance of all things is always amazing. but its what we expect from Texas...I can't wait for your state to go away.
Perhaps you should try doing a little research. There is always a slim possibility it could prevent you from soundly like such an IDIOT every time you post.

TheBlaze’s Buck Sexton Explains the History of Islamic Terror Related to Chechnya

The news was reporting that the brothers were in Russia last year for six months. Probably being trained in bomb making.

The news was reporting that the brothers were in Russia last year for six months. Probably being trained in bomb making.
The bombs that were used were previously described on an Al Qiada (sp?) website. The perps were Chechnian (sp?). 95% of Chechnians are muslim...

I can't say for sure this is an act of muslim extremists but I would bet on it.

The bombs that were used were previously described on an Al Qiada (sp?) website. The perps were Chechnian (sp?). 95% of Chechnians are muslim...

I can't say for sure this is an act of muslim extremists but I would bet on it.

The FBI interviewed bomber #1 in 2011 for muslim extremism (they just realeased that tonight, how convenient)

Then the perp goes to Russia for 6 months last year and no one bothers to keep an eye on him or follow up.
I think we can blame Obama's policies and DOJ for the massacre in Boston.

Werbung:
The FBI interviewed bomber #1 in 2011 for muslim extremism (they just realeased that tonight, how convenient)

Then the perp goes to Russia for 6 months last year and no one bothers to keep an eye on him or follow up.
I think we can blame Obama's policies and DOJ for the massacre in Boston.

I blame NASA for trying to make muslims feel good about themselves.

Back