Lying Trump-hating fake impeachment whistleblower speaks out in support of attempted assassinations of Trump

mark francis

This lying leftist dishonorable bozo fake whistleblower who bragged that he conspired with Trump-hating leftist democrats in attempting to overthrow Trump's foreign policy in Ukraine now proudly proves he is a supporter of derandged leftist democrat attempted murders of former President Trump. These people are sick and should be forcibly banned from spewing their hateful murderous rhetoric in civilized societies.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alex-... - TheBlaze Breaking News&tpcc=email-breaking 9-16-24

Alexander Vindman tries to outdo his wife's ghoulish response to the latest attempt on Trump's life

Werbung:
All this woman said was "no ears were harmed" and carry on.
That is not ghoulish.

She did not say, "it is a shame that orcs from Mordor did not pursue the golfing Shitshizpants and tear open his bowels and strangle him with his guts, and pluck out his eyeballs and devour him like a band of angry hyenas and leave his rotting remains for the vultures.

THAT would have been ghoulish.

Do you despise all the j6 ratbags rebelling against authority.
Yes, I am disgusted by the leftiars liars and deceivers who crafted the fake sedition conspiracy theory in order to illegally and dishonestly jail hundreds of innocent Americans as a wicked means of snuffing out Christian and conservative influence in America.

All this woman said was "no ears were harmed" and carry on.
That is not ghoulish.

She did not say, "it is a shame that orcs from Mordor did not pursue the golfing Shitshizpants and tear open his bowels and strangle him with his guts, and pluck out his eyeballs and devour him like a band of angry hyenas and leave his rotting remains for the vultures.

THAT would have been ghoulish.
Lefties don't even know how wicked and hateful their common everyday speech is towards conservatives, Christians, truth, and righteousness.

I think supporting Trump in spite of his convictions on bogus charges is much wiser than following leftist crooks who bought themselves freedom from prosecution for their heinous crimes.
Your thinker is busted. Trump is effing GUILTY of all he was convicted of as well as attempting the overthrow of the government and absconding with official documents. The sumbitch belongs in prison.

But does it have to be that way?
No, all Trump has to do is blow his brains out on primetime TV.

Werbung:
Yes, I am disgusted by the leftiars liars and deceivers who crafted the fake sedition conspiracy theory in order to illegally and dishonestly jail hundreds of innocent Americans as a wicked means of snuffing out Christian and conservative influence in America.
Me too but Christ it was good to see exactly the ratbags you support.

Back