Lindsey Graham Compared Mar-a-Lago to North Korea: Bob Woodward

MusicLover

This is very creepy and twisted.

Everyone has to stand and clap when sexual assaulter trump enters a room.

How fragile does a person ego, self worth and self confidence have to be to demand that everyone stand and clap when they enter a room?

Woodward's new book will be an interesting read.

Werbung:
Thats right I have no reason to lie and your trying to compare a walnut to a cherry

When you start making sense you might be able to get your thoughts across.

Right now, you aren't making any sense.

The truth is that the quote came from one of sexual assaulter trump's biggest supporters.

lindsey graham has been to mar a lago many, many times. He has seen it with his own eyes. He knows what he is talking about.

How many times have you been to mar a logo? How many times have you been in the room and personally see no one not stand up and clap when sexual assaulter entered the room?

id I say that ***** I said its noty like north korea and you know its not. weasel
Well, Kim Jung Un has had some of his uppity relatives murdered, and I do not think Trump would dare murder anyone for not applauding him. But he has said that he thinks that he could improve law and order by celebrating this one day when the cops get to stomp he crap out of people he does not like. I think he had Kristellnacht in mind. He seems to long for the good old days when the cops could stomp he crap out of suspects.

When you start making sense you might be able to get your thoughts across.

Right now, you aren't making any sense.

The truth is that the quote came from one of sexual assaulter trump's biggest supporters.

lindsey graham has been to mar a lago many, many times. He has seen it with his own eyes. He knows what he is talking about.

How many times have you been to mar a logo? How many times have you been in the room and personally see no one not stand up and clap when sexual assaulter entered the room?
I think that Lindsey Graham knows more about what goes on at Mar a Lago than annoying or I do, because he has been there. Graham is not exactly truthful, but I think he is likely accurate about this. Music Lover is more rational than Annoying or Mark.

I think that Lindsey Graham knows more about what goes on at Mar a Lago than annoying or I do, because he has been there. Graham is not exactly truthful, but I think he is likely accurate about this. Music Lover is more rational than Annoying or Mark.

Thank you.

Yes as you and I posted, graham has actually been to mar a lago. Many times.

Meanwhile annoying has never been to mar a lago, never will go to mar a lago and sexual assaulter trump wouldn't give annoying the time of day much less allow annoying to enter mar a lago.

Thank you.

Yes as you and I posted, graham has actually been to mar a lago. Many times.

Meanwhile annoying has never been to mar a lago, never will go to mar a lago and sexual assaulter trump wouldn't give annoying the time of day much less allow annoying to enter mar a lago.
All quite true.

Werbung:
Well, Kim Jung Un has had some of his uppity relatives murdered, and I do not think Trump would dare murder anyone for not applauding him. But he has said that he thinks that he could improve law and order by celebrating this one day when the cops get to stomp he crap out of people he does not like. I think he had Kristellnacht in mind. He seems to long for the good old days when the cops could stomp he crap out of suspects.
That's a long way from nk

Back