Liberals will love this one from another liberal .

the annoying thing

I agree with him 100 perent.
Finally a liberal with some common sense .

Maybe if these rich liberal kids had to get regular jobs nd actually work physically for a living would help calm them down a bit.

Werbung:
I agree with him 100 perent.
Finally a liberal with some common sense .

Maybe if these rich liberal kids had to get regular jobs nd actually work physically for a living would help calm them down a bit.

Rich liberal kids lol
God you love stupid stereotypes, being a right wing moron

No, you are a right wing moron, it's not a stereotype in your case
Your posts prove it
Like this post duh
Modern Democrat hatred of white conservatives is just as racist as earlier Democrat KKK hatred of blacks. The hatred does not stem from politics but from sinful rebellion against God.

Modern Democrat hatred of white conservatives is just as racist as earlier Democrat KKK hatred of blacks. The hatred does not stem from politics but from sinful rebellion against God.
Or hatred stems from actions
Feel free to prove it c9mes from rebellion against God lol
But you won't as always, lying moron

Protesting the slaughter of 33,000 innocent people is a worthy cause.
Biden is hoping for a ceasefire.

Or hatred stems from actions
Feel free to prove it c9mes from rebellion against God lol
But you won't as always, lying moron
Blacks lynched by Democrats without a trial and Trump's lynching by Democrats after denying his due process and civil rights are both inexcusable violations of the US Constitution.

Blacks lynched by Democrats without a trial and Trump's lynching by Democrats after denying his due process and civil rights are both inexcusable violations of the US Constitution.
trump was lynched? weird. I saw him today.

oh wait, you mean you lied again? lol

btw no rights were denied trump, or scotus could have intervened..but didn't..because..no rights were denied trump.

god hates when you lie, especially when you lie constantly :)

Werbung:
trump was lynched? weird. I saw him today.
Democrats stole the election and then wickedly charged Trump with sedition for leading the American charge against seditious voting fraud.

Psalm 27:12
Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Back