Liberals here are amazing

the annoying thing

Yes they are indeed amazing . What makes me say that you ask .
Well its amazing to me how they do not say a word about how badly the illegals have affected the nation yet they Willknot say it was the wrong move by giggles and Biden and they screwed us.
Crimes being committed al over the nation killing's rapes etc and the hundreds of billions of dollars it cost the fed let along what city's are spending., every major city is complaining about it. Yes no one liberal here will say it was wrong to do. They deny it all and do not see the problems are they blind or ass kissers .

Werbung:
Yes they are indeed amazing . What makes me say that you ask .
Well its amazing to me how they do not say a word about how badly the illegals have affected the nation yet they Willknot say it was the wrong move by giggles and Biden and they screwed us.
Crimes being committed al over the nation killing's rapes etc and the hundreds of billions of dollars it cost the fed let along what city's are spending., every major city is complaining about it. Yes no one liberal here will say it was wrong to do. They deny it all and do not see the problems are they blind or ass kissers .
[URL
He was told to lie! It’s all a disgrace!

unfurl="true"]https://www.foxnews.com/video/6362167685112[/URL]

Werbung:
Back