Liberal state protecting illegal that is a child rapist .

the annoying thing

Werbung:
daily caller. lol.

how did a "state" protect him? massachusetts supreme court ruled? the governor released him.

but keep searching for these "important" "national" stories. it will keep you busy and hopefully out of trouble

daily caller. lol.

how did a "state" protect him? massachusetts supreme court ruled? the governor released him.

but keep searching for these "important" "national" stories. it will keep you busy and hopefully out of trouble
gee whiz ***** a judge works for who the state and the governor works for the state . Yes I know you dont want me posting about illegals commiting crime and think its not important, I bet if someone close to you who was raped or murder4ed it would b important . Seems you care so much about Illegals but not Americans so much. Odd how the rest of the liberals here act the same way.

gee whiz ***** a judge works for who the state and the governor works for the state . Yes I know you dont want me posting about illegals commiting crime and think its not important, I bet if someone close to you who was raped or murder4ed it would b important . Seems you care so much about Illegals but not Americans so much. Odd how the rest of the liberals here act the same way.
so a judge did this, not a "liberal state".

by your "logic" trump can be blamed for everything done by any federal employee, including the military.

are you going with that? I hope so, because its so stupid.

Werbung:
Back