Kamala: What would make your administration better than Biden's? Answer: I believe in the American people. In other words, Nothing.

mark francis

Kamala cannot escape the fact that she and Biden are on the same page except when she has veered wildly to the left of Joe Biden.

WATCH: Kamala Harris’s Softball Interview with Stephen Colbert Ends in Disaster as She Botches a Key Biden Question AGAIN and Drinks Beer During the Lovefest​

Werbung:
Kamala cannot escape the fact that she and Biden are on the same page except when she has veered wildly to the left of Joe Biden.

WATCH: Kamala Harris’s Softball Interview with Stephen Colbert Ends in Disaster as She Botches a Key Biden Question AGAIN and Drinks Beer During the Lovefest​

Absolute rubbish.

It is better to tell the truth than to lie in hopes of boosting weak candidates who cannot hold their own in real life.
It wouldn't be that you realise Trump is a failure and Harris is all the presidency now.
Of course not. You're not the type to be spiteful and hateful and ignorant.

It wouldn't be that you realise Trump is a failure and Harris is all the presidency now.
Of course not. You're not the type to be spiteful and hateful and ignorant.
Kamala might have some good ideas, so it is too bad she does not know how to explain them.

Kamala cannot answer direct questions with reasonable answers like Trump does. All Kamala can do is obfuscate, prevaricate, confuse, meander, and talk nonsense.

Well, I would do that. And we’re sitting down – you know, I was somebody – we had – Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter Ivanka were so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that – because, look, child care is child care. It’s – couldn’t – you know, it’s something – you have to have it. In this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care. That – it’s going to take care – we’re going to have – I – I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country. Because I have to say with child care – I want to stay with child care – but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just – that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in.We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first, it’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question.

lolololololol
is he on drugs or just senile? or both?

According to the polls she has explained it perfectly. It might be that your dint want to hear them. Sound familiar?
What polls have reported her explaining her policies clearly? She sais she would not have changed any of Biden's policies. She claims she is going to give Americans so much government cash but has never said where that cash is coming from. She claims she is going to seize guns from honest law-abiding Americans. She claims she is going to lower taxes on the middle class but has not said how she plans on doing that or how that will lower the US debt and deficit. And so forth.

What polls have reported her explaining her policies clearly?
She's leading the polls. If your assumption were true she wouldn't be.

She sais she would not have changed any of Biden's policies.
So?

She claims she is going to give Americans so much government cash but has never said where that cash is coming from.
Are you sure that's what she said? If she did it would come from the same place trumps came from. You never complained about that.

She claims she is going to seize guns from honest law-abiding Americans.
That is a lie and you know it.

She claims she is going to lower taxes on the middle class but has not said how she plans on doing that or how that will lower the US debt and deficit.
She never said that lowering taxes would do that. You fabricated that to ridicule her.
But it doesn't matter. She can do what she pleases and you can do sweet fuck all about it.

And so forth.

Werbung:
Back