Kamala Harris - The great crusader against the 'evil' Jewish and Christian enemies of leftist progressionism

mark francis

Kamala is no kind soul. Just ask any of dozens of her former staff members. Kamala has a long history of abhorrence of Jews and Christians that the left is desperately trying to hide in the runup to the 2024 election as they dishonestly portray her as something like the 2nd coming of Christ (i.e., Barack Obama.)

https://www.lifenews.com/2024/07/29/donald-trump-slams-kamala-harris-for-targeting-christians/ 7-29-24

Donald Trump Slams Kamala Harris for Targeting Christians

Werbung:
life news lol

there is no proof there she targeted people just for being christians and jews, but rather for their views on american policies, which is fair game. duh

life news lol

there is no proof there she targeted people just for being christians and jews, but rather for their views on american policies, which is fair game. duh
Leftism is anti-Christian which is why Kamala is so hateful towards conservative American Christians.

Leftism is anti-Christian which is why Kamala is so hateful towards conservative American Christians.
If you read the article she questioned the guy about his previous position on a woman's choice, I assume about abortion.

What she spoke about is currently in play with the religious right on the SC overturning roe. Whilst she cannot control what religion they are, not did she try, she made it clear how it interferes with the decision and it does.
That's typical for USA. Not only do godbotherers interfere all the time but they think it is a divine crusade from god to control everything.

The point here is she did not condemn Jews or Christians. Trump deliberately twisted the truth attempting to persuade the Christians for support. It's not new though. Selling bibles and calling himself a Christian? No one is buying either.

Satan lollolololol
John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If you read the article she questioned the guy about his previous position on a woman's choice, I assume about abortion.

What she spoke about is currently in play with the religious right on the SC overturning roe. Whilst she cannot control what religion they are, not did she try, she made it clear how it interferes with the decision and it does.
That's typical for USA. Not only do godbotherers interfere all the time but they think it is a divine crusade from god to control everything.

The point here is she did not condemn Jews or Christians. Trump deliberately twisted the truth attempting to persuade the Christians for support. It's not new though. Selling bibles and calling himself a Christian? No one is buying either.
Your effort to portray her as a supporter of Christians and Jews will not fool me. I know too much about her to be fooled by that nonsense.

Your effort to portray her as a supporter of Christians and Jews will not fool me. I know too much about her to be fooled by that nonsense.
I never said she was a supporter of them. You haven't proved she isn't and your link before certainly doesn't prove it. She criticised the godbotherers for making critical decisions including their religion.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Wow. That'll put a stop to them. Nothing like a good old tongue lashing from god.

Werbung:
Satan lol

Back