Josh Shapiro said Iran attacking Israel was “unprecedented” and “unprovoked”

Stray Bullet

What a fucking joke. They’ve been provoking Iran all fucking year and the only thing I’m surprised about is that Iran didn’t go to war sooner. Well I guess when you consider that the US is going to help shitsrael and fight their battles for them to help eliminate all Arabs then I guess I don’t blame them for hesitating to kick to the shit out of that little brat poking at the beehive. Now our people, US soldiers, are going to die for Zionism.

Werbung:
If all out war between Israel and Iran breaks out I definitely won’t vote for Harris. Because she’ll just go full on pro-Israel. I already saw her response recently and it was exactly that. Iran started everything according to their logic/propaganda. Israel is just this innocent country minding their own business. Not invading other countries and killing their people and building illegal settlements across generations.

Iranians are not Arabs, they don't even like any Arabs except Mohammad and his pals. Iran and Israel have been trading insults for years now.

I think the main reason for this was that the US used Israel as some sort of proxy go-between, because Israelis speak English and American military people did not know Farsi (or Arabic).

When Iran flew missions in the planes they bought from the US, they did not allow two Iranians to fly together: they had an Israeli accompany ever Iranian pilot. he Shah was a good buddy with Israel, but most Iranians did not like being humiliated by Israelis.

That is what an Iranian colleague told me, anyway.

Harris has not a thing to do with any war between Iran and Israel.
I think I have stopped caring about Stray Bullet's vote.
Well if my vote representative of a larger group, which I think it is, then Kamala could very well be fucking herself as a candidate. Real liberals don’t see strong when they look at her. They either see a stupid false hope in response to fear of Trump being president or that there’s former republicans that are trying to steer democrats to the right and she’s taken their money and support. I see both. And I’m just too disgusted.

If all out war between Israel and Iran breaks out I definitely won’t vote for Harris. Because she’ll just go full on pro-Israel. I already saw her response recently and it was exactly that. Iran started everything according to their logic/propaganda. Israel is just this innocent country minding their own business. Not invading other countries and killing their people and building illegal settlements across generations.
I'm sure she'll be trembling and shitting razor blades after a threat like that.

Werbung:
I'm sure she'll be trembling and shitting razor blades after a threat like that.
She’ll definitely lose I think if she gives sorry assholes like you what they want. You support child murder. You’re a piece of shit. The only good thing that could ever happen involving you is that you go to hell where you belong. Stay away from the Democratic Party. You’re a cancer to it.

Last edited:
Back