Joe Biden is Still Israel’s Bitch

Stray Bullet

He never halted anything. He’s back on track to sending them everything they want. When Trump wins, people must realize that Joe Biden did everything he could to make it happen. It’s not my fault that I don’t want to vote for a weak leader who’s a murderer all the same as the other guy, except he pretends like he’s a nice guy about it. It’s over. Fuck everyone who doesn’t support human life, left or right. You’ll get whatever you got coming to you.

Werbung:

He never halted anything. He’s back on track to sending them everything they want. When Trump wins, people must realize that Joe Biden did everything he could to make it happen. It’s not my fault that I don’t want to vote for a weak leader who’s a murderer all the same as the other guy, except he pretends like he’s a nice guy about it. It’s over. Fuck everyone who doesn’t support human life, left or right. You’ll get whatever you got coming to you.
If Biden is wavering in his support for Hamas then no wonder his more radical Democrat supporters are now calling him Genocidal Joe.

He never halted anything. He’s back on track to sending them everything they want. When Trump wins, people must realize that Joe Biden did everything he could to make it happen. It’s not my fault that I don’t want to vote for a weak leader

Then who's fault is it?
who’s a murderer all the same as the other guy, except he pretends like he’s a nice guy about it. It’s over. Fuck everyone who doesn’t support human life, left or right. You’ll get whatever you got coming to you.
And fuck you too you big sook. You've been bellowing about this bullshit like a young calf.
Who gives a rat's about you.

Werbung:
Back