Joe Biden buy a double-barreled shot gun.

the annoying thing

Aww yes the wisdom of joe . Sorry joe but it's illegal to discharge a gun as a warning shot near a home and in most cities .
And joe when you fire that gun where the shot is going to land.
Next o wise one they will know your out of ammo when you fire of both barrels in the air like a ***** ,
And there is one last thing Joe my know nothing about guns.

Next joe you ***** I can just see jill Biden emptying both barrels of your gun and it hurting her badly. !2 gauge shot guns kick a lot and many small framed people women and the elderly can not handle it with out a lot of practice.

Next think if someone is outside your home stay inside and call the police . Do not go out side and confront them unless you really know what your doing like dumb ass Biden.
O by the way look up shotgun fails on ytube ,

Now I think I pretty well for women and elderly a pistol is perhaps best destroyed joes plan .
I recommend a .38 plus pressure revolver with a small light attachment which can be hard to find but a laser grip for a 38 should be easy to find.

Werbung:
Aww yes the wisdom of joe . Sorry joe but it's illegal to discharge a gun as a warning shot near a home and in most cities .
And joe when you fire that gun where the shot is going to land.
Next o wise one they will know your out of ammo when you fire of both barrels in the air like a ***** ,
And there is one last thing Joe my know nothing about guns.

Next joe you ***** I can just see jill Biden emptying both barrels of your gun and it hurting her badly. !2 gauge shot guns kick a lot and many small framed people women and the elderly can not handle it with out a lot of practice.

Next think if someone is outside your home stay inside and call the police . Do not go out side and confront them unless you really know what your doing like dumb ass Biden.
O by the way look up shotgun fails on ytube ,

Now I think I pretty well for women and elderly a pistol is perhaps best destroyed joes plan .
I recommend a .38 plus pressure revolver with a small light attachment which can be hard to find but a laser grip for a 38 should be easy to find.
Bad move for Joe considering the history of democrat 'suicides' once the democrat party is finished with a politician who becomes a liability.

Bad move for Joe considering the history of democrat 'suicides' once the democrat party is finished with a politician who becomes a liability.
Yes there have been a few of them that died shall we say suspicious to outright murder.
I would hate to see anything happen to him like that, maybe his crooked son locked up and me thinks big joe needs a cell also.

Yes there have been a few of them that died shall we say suspicious to outright murder.
I would hate to see anything happen to him like that, maybe his crooked son locked up and me thinks big joe needs a cell also.
Only suspicious to right wing mooorons lol

Only suspicious to right wing mooorons lol
Really so unsolved deaths are not suspicious, are they common where you live lug nut.

Odd these 4 are all classified as suspicious and unsolved and they all happened in one month and im only showing a article that list 4 there
deaths are more you know.
So only right-wing morons think they were suspicious Humm who's the real ***** here why its you the ***** whom hates the truth

yes-excited.gif
Joe Biden buy a double-barreled shot gun.​

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[3].gif

His current one's gettin' the job done!!!
abbie_hoffman.jpg

Really so unsolved deaths are not suspicious, are they common where you live lug nut.

Odd these 4 are all classified as suspicious and unsolved and they all happened in one month and im only showing a article that list 4 there
deaths are more you know.
So only right-wing morons think they were suspicious Humm who's the real ***** here why its you the ***** whom hates the truth
No just being unsolved doesn't make a crime suspicious it makes it unsolved duh

Who classified these as suspicious? Lol
Right wing mooorons saying something means nothing except they are conspiracy nuts lol

No just being unsolved doesn't make a crime suspicious it makes it unsolved duh

Who classified these as suspicious? Lol
Right wing mooorons saying something means nothing except they are conspiracy nuts lol
So none of these murders are suspicious 4 deaths in one-month murders all connected to the dnc or Clintons . Man old man you would make a great investigator no one would be in jail unless they confessed then you would give them a time out.

You can lie or be stupid all you want but they are indeed suspicious. But im sure you would not find 4 people slaughtered on your block with a machete as not suspicious or related in any way . More left wing logic I guess which is what ever excuse or lie he can come up with at the time

Werbung:
So none of these murders are suspicious 4 deaths in one-month murders all connected to the dnc or Clintons . Man old man you would make a great investigator no one would be in jail unless they confessed then you would give them a time out.

You can lie or be stupid all you want but they are indeed suspicious. But im sure you would not find 4 people slaughtered on your block with a machete as not suspicious or related in any way . More left wing logic I guess which is what ever excuse or lie he can come up with at the time
Connected to? Connected how?
We are all connected if you try hard enough

Back