Jewish leaders say being anti-genocide is “harmful” to them.

Stray Bullet

Werbung:

I have no sympathy for you people. Go fuck yourselves. I’m proud to have Molly Cook, the one senator from Texas I’ve seen calling for an arms embargo on Israel. God damn these murderous lying religious zealots. This is elitism for all to see. Rich religious people killing peasants for their land and playing the victim.
Stop crying all the time. You're frightening all the dogs.
Keep you ratbag comments to yourself. Sook.

I have no sympathy for you people. Go fuck yourselves. I’m proud to have Molly Cook, the one senator from Texas I’ve seen calling for an arms embargo on Israel. God damn these murderous lying religious zealots. This is elitism for all to see. Rich religious people killing peasants for their land and playing the victim.
I support measures to squash barbaric terrorism in the Middle East.

Killing 40,000 people is twenty times as barbaric as killing 2,000.
Let me guess. Your complaint about WW2 would have been that killing hundreds of thousands of Japanese with nuclear bombs is far more wicked than allowing the war to continue to kill twice as many troops on the ground in battle?

The Japanese started the war and were on the wrong side of the fighting, just as modern Arabs are on the wrong side today. War casualties, regardless of the number, are on the wicked aggressors, not on the peacekeepers.

Let me guess. Your complaint about WW2 would have been that killing hundreds of thousands of Japanese with nuclear bombs is far more wicked than allowing the war to continue to kill twice as many troops on the ground in battle?

The Japanese started the war and were on the wrong side of the fighting, just as modern Arabs are on the wrong side today. War casualties, regardless of the number, are on the wicked aggressors, not on the peacekeepers.
I was not referring to WWII or Japan.

The Palestinians should have the right to live in peace just as the Israelis do, There is no right side in this war, Both sides are wrong.

Werbung:
I was not referring to WWII or Japan.

The Palestinians should have the right to live in peace just as the Israelis do, There is no right side in this war, Both sides are wrong.
Palestinians, like murderous thugs in America, have every right to enjoy peaceful living as long as they do not wickedly violate the rights of others.

Back