Jew hating Nazi who was exhilirated by the beheadings of Jewish babies on Oct 7 is allowed to return to brainwashing students at Cornell

Werbung:
It is not a crime to express an opinion, and you are not in charge of Cornell or anything it does.
The Israelis have imprisoned the Palestinians in Gaza for 65 years. Netanyahu allied with Hamas against the two state solution and allowed Hamas to acquire the weapons and rocket parts needed. He failed to fortify his borders, though.

Both sides are guilty of attempting to implement impossible unachievable goals.

What is happening elsewhere can happen here and some are too blind to see! People best wake the hell up! Two days in a row!

I suggest that no one accept pagers or cellphones from questionable people. Obviously, the Israelis figured out a way to manufacture these pagers and to put dozens of them into the hands of Hezbollah henchmen.

Is there some way to perhaps equip Shitshizpants and Shady Vance with one of these pagers? Is that what you mean?
I would deem this to be lamentably impossible.

I suggest that no one accept pagers or cellphones from questionable people. Obviously, the Israelis figured out a way to manufacture these pagers and to put dozens of them into the hands of Hezbollah henchmen.

Is there some way to perhaps equip Shitshizpants and Shady Vance with one of these pagers? Is that what you mean?
Impossible? Nothing is impossible! And you know, I bet you could have a decent conversation if you did not have so much hate! I don’t hate Harris! She just cannot run our Country!!
Anyone inside an organization or a belief, as in an agent or anyone that wants to kill and kill themselves, anything is possible!
It’s not thinking outside of a box! It’s reality! A person in bushes for 12 hours and the feds cannot afford a damn dog to smell out someone, is a crock!

Harris will win and she will run our country. Trump will refuse to admit that he lost and will try to raise a stink and will be defeated and I really hope imprisoned, because he is a traitor.

Yes but you live in that State and I’m sure you take advantage of any benefit is available to you! Maybe their administration will change soon and your wishes will come true!

It is not a crime to express an opinion, and you are not in charge of Cornell or anything it does.
The Israelis have imprisoned the Palestinians in Gaza for 65 years. Netanyahu allied with Hamas against the two state solution and allowed Hamas to acquire the weapons and rocket parts needed. He failed to fortify his borders, though.

Both sides are guilty of attempting to implement impossible unachievable goals.
I guess not. If you are a white racist despiser of blacks we must allow you spew hateful anti-black racism with a bullhorn in public places we if we are going to allow Muslim and Arab terrorists to spew their anti-American and anti-Jew hate speech all over college campuses and while occupying government buildings in proitests agaisnt righteousness and godliness.

The Jews are making their genocidal murdering enemies look like incompetent buffoons.

Harris will win and she will run our country. Trump will refuse to admit that he lost and will try to raise a stink and will be defeated and I really hope imprisoned, because he is a traitor.
More evidence is rolling in that democrats will receive major boosts from voting fraud in 2024 as well.

Werbung:
Back