JD vance and his opinions on trump

pjmret

Audio we uncovered in 2021 of Vance promoting his book in 2016 saying he agreed Trump was a "total fraud" who doesn't care about regular people. “I don’t think he actually cares about folks,” said Vance on The Matt Jones Podcast in August 2016.

“I’m definitely not gonna vote for Trump because I think that he’s projecting very complex problems onto simple villains,” Vance told CNN’s Jake Tapper before the 2016 election. “Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us,” he wrote in October 2016.

so vance understood trump completely - he's a fraud who doesn't care about anyone but himself and sees the world like a 5 year old in terms of problems - its "good guys vs bad guys", the kind of simpleton approach to life you see on kids cartoons.

but being a republican he now sucks up to trump showing his total lack of character.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I am pretty sure that neither Biden nor Harris called the other "America's Hitler", nor did either say that one had to be an idiot to vote for the other. Annoying Thing is also Ignorant Thing. He knows nothing and nothing he posts is worthy of anyone's attention.

Back